Rate Dr. Sherif Malek

Dr. Sherif Malek's Ratings

Dr malek is not only a geriatric doctor I've been a patient of his for a few years and now I'm 20. He is honestly an amazing doctor. I've tried to find a doctor who specializes in internal medicine/family but none of them were up to par. I don't mind seeing a geriatric doctor as long as the care is right, and it is at malek medical. The only issue that I have is with the receptionists but I've learned to look past it. So if your looking for a great doctor this is him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][642845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2012

Great doctor treated me with extreme care, v. knowledgeable, Precise diagnosis and treatment,always right first time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][642844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2012

This doctor is the most knowledgeable doctor I know. His diagnosis is right on the money all the time. He has cured a friend of mine from an ailment that no other doctor was able to figure out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][642843].votes_count ]]