Rate Dr. Paul Strauss

Dr. Paul Strauss's Ratings

Very good Dr.lucky to be one of his pariant

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2497147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

My husband and I were very happy with Dr. Strauss and his team. It was my first child, late 30’s, single umbilical artery (SUA) and a 10lb baby that didn’t want to come out! He didn’t get to do my C-section but was with us every step of the way. I have a healthy handsome little guy with all his parts.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

This doctor is fantastic. His receptionist is wonderful and has knowledge of anything you may ask. I would recommend Dr.Strauss to absolutely anyone. He takes his time to answer any question you may have, you never feel rushed or like you are not important to him. A wonderful experience with this office and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1849428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2012

dr strauss is a very nice man and very knowledgeable however his receptionist is very rude and does not seem to care about your situation nor does she bother to listen to what you are actually saying. i think this is very unfortunate because in my case it caused me to switch doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1849427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2012

I recently had a meeting with Dr. Strauss to talk to him about the medications I was on and discuss if I could successfully and safely conceive. He asked all sorts of questions and made time for me to go through mine. He was knowledgeable, punctual, kind and was open to listening to all my questions/concerns (I had a lot!). I didn’t feel rushed and was impressed with his thoroughness. I don’t know him well but based on my initial meeting I feel fortunate to have found a caring doctor to take care of me and my future family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1849426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2011

I think he is amazing and very professional. I have been seeing him for 14 years and he has seen me through 3 births, a miscarriage and some infertitly issues and not once has he made me feel anything but respect. I talk to him and instantly feel relieved. He is a great doctor and for anyone who thinks other wise I think the blame lays on your own door step...Who waits 6 weeks with pain/heavy bleeding before seeing a doctor or just going to emerg? very odd!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1849425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2010

He is a credit to his profession. All matters are explained in a clear manner. He is knowledgeable. He is calm and gentle upon examination. After my surgery he followed up with me twice in three days while I was in the hospital. A caring doctor whom I was fortunate to have been referred to. Several reviewers, the same person? noted he discussed his personal matters. He did not discuss such matters with me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1849424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2010

Dr. Strauss is a wonderful doctor and I feel so lucky to have been referred to him. He recently did some surgery and he was wonderful with me from start to finish! He is competent, knowledgeable, prompt, respectful and just all around wonderful!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1849423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

dr strauss has been my dr. for almost 10 years. i was lucky enough to have him as my ob for both of my pregnancies, and because i was induced for both due to med reasons, he delivered both. He is the most caring, respectful, intelligent doctors that I have ever been fortunate enough to have been a patient of. he jokes, he answers any and all concerns until I understand them. he is extremely professional, and does not bring any personal issues into the office with him, the only time he has ever mentioned his outside life to me is in response to me saying my kids were sick and his were too. If a woman is fortunate enough to be referred to this man, she should be extremely greatful, as he is very hard to get a referal to because of his popularity amongst women in cambridge. his staff is friendly and helpful, and always willing to ask dr. strauss a question and get back to me if i have a question about something he advised me to do while i was there. Great job, Great staff!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1849422].votes_count ]]