You may also like

Rate Dr. Paul Strauss

Dr. Paul Strauss's Ratings

Dr Strauss is amazing. I had some health issues however with his help I managed to have a healthy baby. He is truly amazing!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2768311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Dr. Strauss was very helpful! he sat and answered AAAALLL my questions. My appointment was long because i had so many but he never made me feel rushed or like i was being rediculous. He helped me through everything and put me mind at ease. At the end of the appointment he did not even stand up until i stood up and that made me feel like my concerns were important and that he wanted to make sure i had all the answers to all my questions. I have an appointment to see him again in a few weeks and i am looking forward to it. Doctors like this are hard to find. The staff was also very polite and even kind of fun.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2733489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Dr Strauss provided excellent service at Cambridge Memorial. He was friendly and knowledgeable. Our only complaint is that his office staff appear to be nonexistent. The only contact methods for him seem to be fax and postal mail.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2698097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

Dr Strauss is the most amazing Dr with compassion, caring and general concern for his patients. After a difficult delivery we knew we were in good hands and trusted his opinion in the delivery to do what was best. I could not have asked for someone better to deliver our son and care for our pregnancy until he was born. Thank you Dr Strauss other Drs should strive to provide the care to patients you do.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2690673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Very knowledgeable and compassionate! You can tell that Dr. Strauss truly loves what he's doing

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2686195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

Truly feel like you are in good hands and always breaks down info into terms that you can understand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2681241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

Dr. Strauss is truly an angel. His staff is very knowledgeable and helpful and always very pleasant. Dr Strauss takes his time with you, answers all questions, is incredibly thorough and knowledgeable. He is ALWAYS on time which is rare for a doctor. We absolutely could not be in better hands! If you are lucky enough to get a referral to him you will not be disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2670845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2015

Dr Strauss is amazing!! His receptionist is hit and miss with her attitude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Very good Dr.lucky to be one of his pariant

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2497147].votes_count ]]