Dr. Orest Prodan

Rate Dr. Orest Prodan

Dr. Orest Prodan's Ratings

Have been a patient for more than 15 years. Have found him to be very though, if I any major issues, has always referred me to a specialist. Excellent on several occasions haved received calls on weekends related to test performed a week or two earlier. Not a outgoing personality, but does address any concern I may have. Very comfortable and confident in his abilities as my doctor. Robert'

Submitted Aug. 20, 2013 | flag

He is a good doctor, I'd rather have him than someone else.

Submitted March 2, 2012 | flag

Dr. Prodan is an excellent physician. I have been seeing him for 15 years.He listens and will answer any questions you have. He will order a test if he spots any potential problem. I have no reluctance in recommending his services.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2010 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Prodan for many many years. I have always been happy with how he is with my concerns. I have a Chronic condition that he diagnosed me with 10 years ago. He found a med that has been very helpful to me in controlling it. I'm very pleased.

Submitted April 18, 2010 | flag

I approached Dr. Prodan with a request, the accumulation of concern of several friends living at a distance, to assess an aging patient. His contribution to the situation was dismal at best, negligent at worst. He should be ashamed of his lack of professional concern, his disinclination to do anything. he didn't even bother to reply to e-mails.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2009 | flag

is a good doctor,willing to help, have been his patient for many years

Submitted April 27, 2009 | flag

I have been with Dr Prodan for many years, he is the best doctor I have had. He is quiet, but he will take the time to answer any questions you have. He listens to what you have to say, and is very concerned about his patients.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2008 | flag

Went for my yearly medical. He came into the office and asked me to disrobe and stood there and watched. Most doctors leave the room and come back but he just sat there. Very weird.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2008 | flag

I have been a patient of his for many years. He has always been kind, and listens to all my problems. He is very thorough and sends me for tests and referals to specialists.

Submitted March 23, 2008 | flag

worst dr i have ever been to went to ... him 3 times and each time i left with a prescription for antibiotics that i didn't need and just tossed. he didn't seem to know anything and he just sat there and stared at me with blank stare. the last time i was there i had an blocked gland that was in a female area - and because he wouldn't properly look at it, as he seemed uncomfortable - i ended up in the emergency room!

Submitted March 9, 2008 | flag