Rate Dr. Jeffrey Wilson

Dr. Jeffrey Wilson's Ratings

Worst experience I have ever have the doctor. After motor vehicle accident where I was having severe head pain she refused to see me until the following week. Ended up at the ER with a sprained neck an concussion. He is a neglectful doctor.y whole family had him as PCP because he is nearby. They and friends have had nothing but negative experiences with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2610763].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

The absolute best! If he is still accepting new patients, you'd be smart to make him your PCP!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][643219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2013

Fantastic physician. I have worked with many and he is the knodest, gentleiest, most knowledgeable, so wonderful about follow up, and completely trustworthy. If it wasn't for him I would never see a Medical Provider

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][643218].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2012

Dr. Wilson is the best PCP I've ever had. Very nice guy, understanding, listens and explains everything in a thorough yet simple manner. No complaints whatsoever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][643217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2011

I have had 3 primary care physicians in my lifetime (I am 66). I would recommend him as the very best there is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][643216].votes_count ]]