Rate Dr. Jason A. Wexler

Dr. Jason A. Wexler's Ratings

Dr. Wexler is awesome very kind and attentive understanding of an individual’s social and cultural need. I am very happy he is helping me manage my Diabetes. Dr. Wexler is open minded and welcoming to the gay community. Hugh RN

Submitted Sept. 25, 2013 | flag

He is a very attentive doctor. He knows why I'm there and about my history. He has helped me through all my trials wth my thyroid cancer which was at stage four. I am still here after 5 years and feeling better every day. I feel that Dr. Drexler helped me to get this far. I feel comfortable talking to him. And he is very knowledgeable.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2012 | flag

Love Dr. Wexler. He's thorough, intelligent, maintains good communication, accessible via email even!, listens and thinks carefully rather than rushing you. Wish more endocrinologists were like him.

Submitted April 25, 2011 | flag

Dr. Wexler has been wonderful! I have thyroid cancer and he was very helpful during treatment and continues to be. He's never rushed and gives you the feeling that he's got all the time in the world for you! I drive over an hour each way for appointments but it's worth it. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2008 | flag