Rate Dr. Scott T. MacDonald

Dr. Scott T. MacDonald's Ratings

I find Dr. MacDonald to be very knowledgeable and professional. I have never had a concern. I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes to go back to the exam room. Having MyChart available is very helpful to request drug refills and ask simple questions - I have been amazed at how quick Dr. MacDonald responds to these online questions. I would highly recommend this physician to others.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2014 | flag

Unfortunately this doctor has so much to learn about the human side of being a doctor. Being as ill-mannered as he is has no place in medicine or in any profession that is suppose to help people. Presumptuous and a horrible detective, he does not listen to patients or show respect for the disabled.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2014 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. MacDonalds for several years. If I could have hand picked a Dr. I could not have found a better Dr. I am rarely kept waiting for more than 5-10 minutes to be taken back to an exam room, the entire staff is very professional, but also very friendly. He is very thorough and I have never felt rushed. He always asks if there are other problems than what I came in for and all answers are thoroughly explained. He's a great Dr. and I hope to never have to find another internist because he couldn't be replaced!

Submitted April 11, 2012 | flag

Great doctor. Thorough. Usually prompt and rarely have to wait more than 15 minutes.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2009 | flag