Rate Dr. Monique L. Pouliot

Dr. Monique L. Pouliot's Ratings

Dr. Pouliot is competent and has great bedside manner. However she is slow with paperwork. Some if the staff us rude and a dew loom like they need a bath. Staff does not answer phone or return calls. I may have to loom for another doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

An appointment with Dr. Pouliot is like a living nightmare. First, if you are lucky enough to obtain an appointment, you will have to wait at least an hour and a half to be seen. The front desk is incompetent and rude. I was given another patient's appointment card. I wonder who got mine? The nurse took blood without gloves on!!!! Most recently I was denied my daily prescription until I could be seen by Dr. P. I made the appointment and did everything I was supposed to do before the script ran out. Dr. P's office CANCELLED my appointment and refused to refill my script until I was seen. When I called back to reschedule, I was told I wouldn't be able to be seen for over a month and a half. Meanwhile, I have been off my medication for a week now and still awaiting a phone call back from a nurse. When I stopped in and demanded to speak to a nurse, the front desk said that would be impossible since there was only one nurse on duty...um, isn't one all it takes?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][643282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Pouliot for years. We both enjoy our visits with her. She takes her time with us, listens to our concerns, discovered my husbands 4 blocked arteries and his cancer through her thorough testing. She has called us with test results at 9:30 at night. I don't feel comfortable leaving messages for her, as I don't think the staff there is very efficient. She often tells me she never received my messages.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][643281].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2012

Dr Pouliot listens well and spends quality time with me. Her care and recommendations are thoughtful and accurate. Most of the front desk staff are nice and helpful, but not all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][643280].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2011

She put me out on a medical LOA and did not complete my medical paperwork in a timely manner and as a result my ins. co. denied my claim as an unpaid LOA. I lost 3600.00 in wages. Her office dodged my repeated attempts to her contact me. I am sick over this.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][643279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2010

Knowledgeable, not rushed, very perceptive to patient needs. Never makes you think she wished you would hurry or not "complain". Top doc for her great referrals. I HAVE BEEN HAPPY WITH THEM ALL.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][643278].votes_count ]]