Rate Dr. Irina Gurevich

Dr. Irina Gurevich's Ratings

Dr. Gurevich takes all the time needed to explain teh difficult and protracted procedures involved in cancer treatment. Very professional and personable.

Submitted April 6, 2012 | flag

One of the smartest doctors I've ever met. She saved my life! Lots of other doctors pushed my problem to the side and acted like it wasn't an issue. When in fact if I didn't get treated it would have eventually killed me slowly. Dr. Gurevich found the problem the first visit and took the time to explain everything. Lots of info to take in at appts and she makes sure you understand it all before the end of the visit. She is very smart and also very caring.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2012 | flag

I've seen Dr. Gurevich for 2 yrs. The clerical staff has improved in the last year. 2 years ago I would have given them a 1. She is very respectful of the patient, very knowledgeable and explains things thoroughly.

Submitted April 22, 2010 | flag

Dr. Gurevich is very personable and willing to spend as much time as needed to explain everything.

Submitted June 10, 2009 | flag

Caring and thorough and compassionate. Takes plenty of time to exlain things, very easy to reach. Good diagnostician. Good follow-through.

Submitted April 30, 2009 | flag