Rate Dr. Rick Gore-Hickman

Dr. Rick Gore-Hickman's Ratings

Have seen Dr. GH since he come to Saskatoon. Close to 20 years. Excellent doctor. Treats me for ears and nose and now both my sons too. Excellent surgeon, and extremely helpful. His staff on wall street are the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

My son had adenoids removed but still couldn't breathe. This doctor saved him an admission by using a special scope in his office to check lower down rather than telling him his adenoids were already out. Turns out Rich had two sets of adenoids - one set very low that another EENT couldn't see. Saved us time & got him healthy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2697674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

Dr. Gore Hickman has done 2 going on 3 of my surgeries and I wouldn't go to anyone else. He has always been great with me and given me the information I needed. I NEVER once felt he was arrogant or rude. I highly recommend him as a doctor! !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2691049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Dr. Gore Hickman has done the tubes in both of my boys ears, he is AMAZING with kids and puts the parents mind at ease. He is easy to talk to and is always willing to answer all of the questions you have. His staff are amazing as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2680533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

I have always appreciated Dr. Rick Gore-Hickman as he has a great bedside manner and knows his job and is very efficient !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2639673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

What a relief it was to finally come across a doctor that answers questions thoroughly and doesn't make you feel like you are causing an inconvenience (something that I find most docs in Saskatoon have...). I had a septoplasty performed by him and he has also helped clarify other issues with my nose. Thank you Dr. Gore-Hickman!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

Love my appointments with him. I usually go in with a list of questions and he answers each and every single one

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2567041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

I adore dr gore Hickman. My favorite specialist - I hope he never retires!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2561853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

I saw gh in jan 2012 and he new exactly what had to be done. Very friendly and to the point. Had my surgery on my nose due to a cancellation in early march 2012 and was great. He prepared me well and told me exactly what to expect. Cannot say enough good things about him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1852493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

Yes he is very direct and too the point, but only because he knows his stuff.I finally have an answer to my nasal problems and he is funny and I find easy to get along with.He will be performing surgery on me in the fall and I have every faith in him and his team.Mostly I look forward to being able to breathe again through my nose thanks to his quick and accurate diagnosis. Thank you Dr.GH.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1852492].votes_count ]]