Rate Dr. Rick Gore-Hickman

Dr. Rick Gore-Hickman's Ratings

What a relief it was to finally come across a doctor that answers questions thoroughly and doesn't make you feel like you are causing an inconvenience (something that I find most docs in Saskatoon have...). I had a septoplasty performed by him and he has also helped clarify other issues with my nose. Thank you Dr. Gore-Hickman!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

Love my appointments with him. I usually go in with a list of questions and he answers each and every single one

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2567041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

I adore dr gore Hickman. My favorite specialist - I hope he never retires!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2561853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

I saw gh in jan 2012 and he new exactly what had to be done. Very friendly and to the point. Had my surgery on my nose due to a cancellation in early march 2012 and was great. He prepared me well and told me exactly what to expect. Cannot say enough good things about him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1852493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

Yes he is very direct and too the point, but only because he knows his stuff.I finally have an answer to my nasal problems and he is funny and I find easy to get along with.He will be performing surgery on me in the fall and I have every faith in him and his team.Mostly I look forward to being able to breathe again through my nose thanks to his quick and accurate diagnosis. Thank you Dr.GH.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1852492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2011

Dr. Rick Gore-Hickman's manner was fine and his knowleldge was not questioned by me. I have nothing bad to say about his treatment of my infected ear canal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1852491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

It is really too bad that we need to have doctors such as this in the medical profession. Part of being a good doctor, besides being knowledgeable, is being a good listener...empathy, etc...that is what goes along with healing. This guy is so full of himself, it seems he would rather tell you what he has decided the diagnosis is ...without actually listening to your problem...Here's news for you doc...I know of a lot of people who absolutely would not go to you again...good thing you are so full of yourself..it must keep you entertained, yes??

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1852490].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Yes Dr. Gore-Hickman, we know you have a ringing in your ears, now can I please tell you about mine? I found him good the first visit but follow up, he was disinterested and told me how I feel (how is that possible?)and then told me I have to live with it because he has too. I felt completely brushed off and now I still have to find out what the problem is. I am so upset and very frustrated. He told me people with hearing loss can have ringing and I said I thought I had great hearing. He looked at the paper in his hand and said "you do", people with great hearing can have ringing in their ears too. What???????????

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1852489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2010

After bad experiences with other related specialists, I wasn't expecting a lot but was pleasantly surprised. We were treated very well. He joked around with my young daughter and answered her questions. She's since had her ear tubes removed and is doing great!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1852488].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2009

Very good doctor. Knows what he is doing. Gets the job done, and very professional about it. Pleasant at the bedside and in the office. Answers all your questions. Very punctual and never had to wait for anything.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1852487].votes_count ]]