Dr. Stephen T. Spates

Grad. Year: 1997

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 17/06/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Stephen T. Spates has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dermatologist-related: skin disease, warts, acne, rash, dermatitis, skin tumors, moles, skin cancer, psoriasis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

18/03/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.6
RID: 2888115
30/09/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Spates and his staff were consummate professionals. Everyone was friendly and upbeat and put me at ease. Dr. Spates provided all the information I needed about my skin cancer and future steps I should take. He called me personally about two hours after the procedure to see how I was.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 2479933
21/11/12 5 5 5 5 What an awesome doctor!! Very knowledgeable, polite and upbeat! My mother was very nervous about going but he and his staff put her at ease in no time. We're blessed to have found him. His staff is great, as well. Couldn't ask for a better doctor!
Insurance: Aetna
Respond
RID: 758643
08/01/09 5 5 5 5 Very smart and pleasant. Young, but extremely skilled.  Respond