Rate Dr. Ly A. Nguyen

Dr. Ly A. Nguyen's Ratings

Dr. Ly Nguyen has been the pediatrician for my 3 daughters for well over 8 years now. He is small in stature and quiet but don't let that fool you. Dr Nguyen is kind, knowledgeable, patient, thorough, efficient, caring and an overall EXCELLENT physician. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND! ( P.S. the office staff could improve of the phone hold time)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][643512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Dr. Ly Nguyen is a patient and caring doctor. He listens and responds without making you feel like a terrible or stupid parent (unlike some other pediatricians I've been to!). He is also very good at following up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][643511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2011

Wouldn't have asked for a better doctor. He is very thorough. He takes his time answering any questions and never feel rushed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][643510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2011

Dr. Nguyen is everything you hope for in a pediatrician: knowledgeable, kind, patient, and punctual. With a young child, I've called his office on numerous occasions with ailments my son has had or I thought he had and he's always taken the time to discuss any concerns and provide recommendations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][643509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2009

What a wonderful Dr. Never felt rushed, answered all my questions, very knowledgeable and very friendy and also knowledgeable staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][643508].votes_count ]]