Rate Dr. Megan Thomasch

Dr. Megan Thomasch's Ratings

Very personable and knowledgable. She listens carefully and is very accomodating. (Plus I love talking with her! So cheerful and friendly!) An excellent doctor. My only concern is that it is sometimes hard to get an appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][643573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

DR. THOMASCH IS, HANDS DOWN, THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD. SHE WAS ALWAYS PATIENT, LISTENED TO WHAT I SAID, AND MADE RECOMMENDATIONS I FELT WERE BOTH MEASURED AND EFFECTIVE. HER STAFF HAS ALWAYS BEEN EASY TO DEAL WITH. WHEN I WAS HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE INSURANCE COMPANY, BOTH SHE AND HER STAFF WERE KIND, HELPFUL, AND FOUGHT HARD FOR ME.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][643572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

I love her as a doctor - I was referred to her a few year's ago and have been seeing her ever since. When you call her office to schedule an appointment, you are on hold for a long time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][643571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2010

A very caring, helpful and attentive doctor. I am pleased to have her as my primary care physician and look forward to a long relationship with her as such.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][643570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2010

Dr. Thomasch is an excellent doctor. her staff needs to be replaced

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][643569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2010

Dr. Thomasch couldn't be better. As for the woman who handles the phone for her and schedules her appointments, she couldn't be worse.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][643568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010

Dr. Thomasch's office staff is out of control. I've been yelled at, made wait on the phone for 10 min, lectured, interrupted... just completely rude. Although I like Dr. Thomasch a lot, I am wondering now whether I should change doctors because I'm sick of calling and having to talk to her staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][643567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2010

She's extremely punctual and has excellent bedside manner. She also calls to follow up. My only complaint is that it can be difficult to deal with her staff. They've always been perfectly nice, but if the person who answers the phone is not the person who does Dr. Thomasch's schedule, they just tell you to call back. Three or four tries later, you might get the right person....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][643566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2009

Dr. Thomasch demise will be because of her horrible office staff. Suzie, who brags about being there for six years (one would think she'd learn to use the hold button and not hang up consistently on you!) is argurmentative and rude. ALWAYS. I've suffered through her for three years. Once you get past this beast, Dr. Thomasch is actually a great, caring doctor...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][643565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2009

Saw Dr. Thomasch once, she was excellent. Very thorough, great bedside manner. After searching for a primary care physician for years, I was excited to have finally found one. BUT, I've been trying to make an appointment for months now...I'm always put on hold and no one ever gets back on the line so I end up hanging up. I guess I'm still on the lookout for a good doctor that actually wants to schedule appointments with patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][643564].votes_count ]]