Rate Dr. Marion W. Leff

Dr. Marion W. Leff's Ratings

Horrible staff. They do not return calls and are not helpful when trying to see a doctor. There is a consistency in their lack of communication with eachother and patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][643737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2013

Knowlegable and caring. Nice bedside manner. Would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][643736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Fabulous. Cares about her patients, and is "up" on things, and if not, refers appropriately. THE best MD I've ever seen in my 55 years. She's a saint!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][643735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2009

I first went to Dr. Leff in 1986. Was impressed with her caring, knowledge, and williness to listen to the patient before deciding on a treatment plan. Needless to say, she is still my family doctor and will be until she decides not to be a doctor anymore. Over the years there have been some problems with her office staff, but even that has improved greatly. She's great! I am retired now and live in a motorhome (have bed will travel!). But, I still make my annual visit to Sacramento to see MY doctor. She's just that good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][643734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Outstanding MD. Kind, caring and competent. First MD that I've felt listened to me and involved me in decision-making. Makes referrals when appropriate and clearly stays on top of current trends/treatments. She's stuck with me for life:-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][643733].votes_count ]]