Rate Dr. Rita Wittmann

Dr. Rita Wittmann's Ratings

Dr. Wittman's perserverance and dedication to her patients is a true asset to our medical system. If only more doctors could be this thorough! She does not give up, nor stop until she has the answer. Not only that, she is personable and compassionate as well. We can't thank her enough for the care she has given not just my mother, but in supporting our family as well through my mother's illness and now, (thankfully) recovery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Dr Rita Wittman is fantastic!I am very fortunate to have her as my doctor of internal medicine

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1854094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2013

Dr. Wittman is amazing! She is extremely thorough and her passion for medicine shows. She is so kind and compassionate and doesnt stop until she has the answer to your problem. She is probably the hardest working physician I have ever met (and I am a nurse so I have met a lot), she even works on Saturdays to get all her patients seen! Dr. Wittman assesses head to toe and truly looks at each and every symptom you have to get a clear picture of what is going on. I am extremely grateful to have her as my internal medicine specialist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1854093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

I have seen many specialists in the last 20 years but none that was more personable, thorough and willing to answer any and all questions that I had. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1854092].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2012

the best there is. forever grateful to her for thorough and informative care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1854091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

the best doc.been my doctor as far back 2000 been very help full keep up the good work

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1854090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

my experience, usually running late. Worth the wait, great doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1854089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2012

super doctor!!!!!!! asthmatic but she checked me out for everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1854088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2011

Dr Whitman is great. I was suprised to here that she was the only respirologist in langley. I was only suprised because she is so kind and she seemes generaly happy. for how busy she must be she always makes me feel like my case matters and has good information for me to go forward. My family doctor, Dr gregory kilick told me he met her at a confrence once and had the same expirience He said she was kind happy and always had a smile. She is an asset in my life as well as many others in our township. I hope others feel the same way I do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1854087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2011

She got to the bottom of my problem after seeing many Dr's (specialists) suggested a course of treatment and I'm getting better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1854086].votes_count ]]