Rate Dr. Rita Wittmann

Dr. Rita Wittmann's Ratings

Dr, Wittmann is a true professional and a soft hearted person as well. Dr. Wittmann saved my life by default being in the right place a the right time when I had complications during a medical procedure that went wrong. Dr. Wittmann used her knowledge and skills to "bring me back to life". I and my family are eternally grateful for this lady. I'm sure God has a special place for her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2728220].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Dr. Wittman's dedication to her patients/work is truly a miracle. I have never met a Dr that goes beyond the call of duty such as this one. I am truly blessed to have you in my corner. I know I have a long road a head of me and I am hopeful because of you. Thank you so much for being a caring person. I truly appreciate you taking the time to explain my situation. VG

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2656693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

Dr. Wittmann saved my life....................what better tribute can I give!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2548701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Dr. Wittman's perserverance and dedication to her patients is a true asset to our medical system. If only more doctors could be this thorough! She does not give up, nor stop until she has the answer. Not only that, she is personable and compassionate as well. We can't thank her enough for the care she has given not just my mother, but in supporting our family as well through my mother's illness and now, (thankfully) recovery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Dr Rita Wittman is fantastic!I am very fortunate to have her as my doctor of internal medicine

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1854094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2013

Dr. Wittman is amazing! She is extremely thorough and her passion for medicine shows. She is so kind and compassionate and doesnt stop until she has the answer to your problem. She is probably the hardest working physician I have ever met (and I am a nurse so I have met a lot), she even works on Saturdays to get all her patients seen! Dr. Wittman assesses head to toe and truly looks at each and every symptom you have to get a clear picture of what is going on. I am extremely grateful to have her as my internal medicine specialist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1854093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

I have seen many specialists in the last 20 years but none that was more personable, thorough and willing to answer any and all questions that I had. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1854092].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2012

the best there is. forever grateful to her for thorough and informative care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1854091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

the best doc.been my doctor as far back 2000 been very help full keep up the good work

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1854090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

my experience, usually running late. Worth the wait, great doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1854089].votes_count ]]