Rate Dr. Alex A. Khadavi

Dr. Alex A. Khadavi's Ratings

Dr. Khadavi is, by far, the best Dermatologist that I have seen. He is aggressive and thorough. His bedside manner is second to none always taking time to make you feel comfortable and at ease. I have referred numerous friends to Dr. Khadavi and all have been very thankful for the referral. One of the best Doctors in his profession.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2013 | flag

He's really busy but he gets the job done. He knows exactly what he's doing and will do it quickly. I went with him for a difficult rash after seeing 3 other dermatologists and he knew what it was on the spot.

Submitted June 17, 2011 | flag

was reccomended to Dr.Khadavi through my cousin. making an appointment took about 3 weeks, but well worth thye wait.he seems to be very busy so my office visit was short. staff was more than helpful with any questions i had. i will say i left concerned on weather or not Dr. had spent enough time with me to really figure out what my skin contioin was because i am someone who wants every detail.which is the only thing i wish he spent more time in my consultation which left me feeling weary .to my suprise i have to say that it has been exactly one week since my visit and my skin is 85% better already. so i will recomend this doc to anyone. he may not spend to much time with you but he knows what hes doing. i am so happy that my skin has cleared up this much already. i will deffinatley be a returning patient!!!!!more than happy with my exzema clearing up already! i thought i would never get better. thank you Dr. Khadavi. perscription was a bit pricy but worth every penny

Submitted Jan. 21, 2011 | flag

I went to get Botox done & when dr. khadavi walked into the door he looked like a 25 yr old .. i wasnt sure if it was the doc or not but he was!=) that made me feel like i was at the right place cause you dont want to go to a Dermatologist who looks ugly & old cause that means hes not good in the field of making you look young, if he cant make himself young.. hellooo.. True. So anyways i asked him to num my forhead so i dnt feel any pain & i didnt.. Yay! I LOVE how smooth my forehead looks & how my eyes opened up a little. BTW hes a Dimond Botox injector saw the certificate on wall... which means he injects more Botox than other doctors. If your getting Botox done Alex Khadavi is the way to go!!!

Submitted Aug. 17, 2010 | flag

he is a great doctor,.... he's staff if great also specially the back office girls

Submitted Jan. 28, 2010 | flag

If you want your lips enhanced - this is the doctor to see. He never over does them. Also - I have botox done regularly and one time it didn't take so he redid the procedure at no charge. He suggested it - I didn't have to ask. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2010 | flag

Dr. Kadavi is a young and briliant dr. he exceeded my expectation.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2009 | flag

He did my lips just the way i wanted them. They came out looking real, not fake looking or fish lip looking like other Dr do. He also did my Botox. He doesnt over do it. Im pretty sure if you ask him to over do it he will. Cool doctor. Khadavi is the BEST! but hes always over booked & i hate waiting a week or 2 to get an appointment.

Submitted July 7, 2009 | flag

Told me I had incureable psoriasis on my elbows...actually was plain callus which was removed by over-the-counter lotion. Also, did laser removal of a few cosmetic spots...only 3 out of 4 worked. Not so good doctor. Sweet person though!

Submitted May 13, 2009 | flag

Used way too much Juvederm under my eyes. Used 3 and 1/2 syringes! I now have huge bags under my eyes that was not there before. Complained 3 times but nothing happens. have been like this 5 months now. I have to get this undone. Doesn't seem to know to inject fillers properly or how much to inject.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2009 | flag