Rate Dr. Dale Ardell

Dr. Dale Ardell's Ratings

If you are overweight this is not your doctor! Made me feel like I was nothing but an inconvenience to them. Currently looking for a new prenatal doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Love Dr. Ardell. I never had a male doctor before and he made me feel very comfortable. He became my doctor when I was pregnant. I found him on this website. I was looking for a doctor in PA and read reviews. I was very impressed with his reviews and was happy when I got to be his patient. He is very professional, kind with his words, and knowledgable. 5 stars for this doctor!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1854696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2012

super love this Doctor!I am grateful to have him as my Doctor very professional, tackles everything into details and makes you comfortable so waiting time is worth it.. added to it are the super friendly staff .. thank you so much Doctor Dale!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1854695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2011

Been seeing Dr. Ardell for years now, he is very caring, understanding and helpful. I have Cerebral Palsy and its extremely hard to find dr's that understand the condition. His staff is excellent, and helpful. I would recomend him or his brother to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1854694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Dr. Ardell has been my doctor for 20 years, and he is the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. Extremely knowledgeable and always very helpful. Word of warning, he is always late and you will usually need to wait a few days before you can see him, but it's entirely worth the wait. He is very personable and friendly, and always makes sure that you understand everything about his advice/diagnosis. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1854693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

Dr Ardell is an amazing doctor i recommened him to everyone i know.He is a very busy man but you can always get in to see him immediatly.He is caring and kind and remembers every little detail.Are family is very lucky to have him as our doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1854692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2008

DR ARDELLHE IS MY PARENTS ,MY HUSBAND,MY KIDS AND MY DOCTOR,HE SAVED MY MOMS LIFE A FEW TIMES HE IS A AMAZING MAN AND HE DELIVERED MY TWO BOYS I REALLY DONT KNOW OF A DOCTOR WHO IS MORE THOROUGH,PLEASANT AND GOOD AT THEIR JOB. HE IS WONDERFUL WE ARE SO LUCKY TO HAVE HIM-AND HES NOT AFRAID TO SEND YOU TO A SPECIALIST IF HE THINKS THERES A POSSIBILITY OF SOMETHING-INSTEAD OF WASTING TIME TRYING TO FIX IT HIMSELF

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1854691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2008

Dr. Ardell is a great man and a smart doctor. He cares about his patients and is very reassuring. He returns phone calls personally and in a timely manner. His staff is friendly and personable. I appreciate the care he has given to me and my family. There is the wait time for appointments, but it's worth it. You know when you get in, you will not be rushed and all your questions will be answered.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1854690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2007

I have been a patient of Dr. Ardell's for years & he is the BEST Doctor I have ever been to. Very knowledgeable, caring. I have been reading people complaining about the wait times - well I'm sure these same people don't mind when Dr. Ardell is taking the extra time with them! Tip -Before I go to any appointment I call first to see if they are running behind and if they are I ask when a good time to go would be. This cuts the waiting time down to about 15 minutes and all it takes is a simple phone call.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1854689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2007

Dale is very personable and interested in his patients. I never feel rushed if there is something I want to talk about and he is concerned about me as a whole person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1854688].votes_count ]]