Rate Dr. Elizabeth A. Thiele

Dr. Elizabeth A. Thiele's Ratings

Dr. Thiele changed my life. She made me learn to respect myself despite many difficult medical conditions. She cured my epilepsy which other doctors thought was uncurable with a right temporal lobe resection. Her medical philosophy is "treating the whole child" and she definitely realizes that philosophy. She has an almost-spiritual connection with many of her patients. As a world-renowned researcher, she knows all of the most recent treatments and as an intuitive "people person" she understands what will work best for a given person.

Submitted May 27, 2013 | flag

She's #1 My daughter is a complicated case and with her and her staff my daughters seizers are in the best control they've ever been in. go keto!!!

Submitted July 20, 2011 | flag

Be very careful with this doctor; if you want a standard approach and are not interested in finding out underlying causes, then you may fit with her style. She has threatened to call DSS on patients who do not want to prescribe certain meds. She may be great for some folks, but I found her to be disingenuous, and switched to a wonderful neuro at Hasbro Children's hospital- my son is doing great and never went on the meds that Dr. Thiele was so vehement about my son taking. Interesting to trace who funds research for some of these doctors.

Submitted April 14, 2010 | flag

Dr. Thiele is an amazing and caring person. My son is complicated (although many are)She never gives up. She cares about the "whole child"

Submitted July 21, 2007 | flag

The most understanding and knowledgeable doc my son has ever seen....

Submitted April 7, 2007 | flag

She provides "extensions" to treatment, such as a karate and yoga class for kids w/Epilepsy, and an annual Halloween Party. Dr. Thiele has sort of an ethereal manner - sort of spiritual feel. She is definitely putting the child first.

Submitted March 27, 2007 | flag

She is so knowledgeable. She also takes plenty of time to listen and make sure she understands what is going on. THe first neuro after 5 of them, to talk to my son, ask his concerns and make sure he was ok with it all. She was so gracious and caring. We loved her.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2004 | flag