Rate Dr. John Campbell

Dr. John Campbell's Ratings

I am very pleased with Dr Campbell and the majority of his staff, its just one of his front desk clerks that makes me feel very uncomfortable. She comes off quite cold! Aside from that one minor, the rest of the staff are very plesant, friendly, warmly and knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

I have braces right now and go to Dr. Campbell. He and his staff are very friendly. I love going to all my appointments. They really want to make my braces experience to be as short and as comfortable as possible. :) I recommend going to this orthodontist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

At first I loved going there everytime I had an appointment - then I started to notice how one of the secretaries is really rude and makes me feel uncomfortable when it comes to even saying hi. Dr.campbell and his team are fantastic people and it is always nice that they carry on a conversation with you -- it makes the visit more friendly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1855076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2013

I had my braces on for just under 3 years, what he told me was going to happen before my braces went on was not what we were told. When I walked out with top and bottom braces my mother was shocked, as we were told only top. I've had my braces off for 3 years and I'm back to not wanting to smile because my teeth look so bad. Due to fake teeth, It hasn't been lack of wearing my retainer's, but the fact that my retainers weren't made properly and went unnoticed for 3 years even after having check-ups. My new retainer is making my teeth even worse now. Not only this, I've had to wait over an hour to get into my booked appointments only to say every thing was fine and send me home for 2 more months. Although his staff is super friendly, very willing to help as best as they can.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1855078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Dr. Campbell and his staff were helpful and always accomidating, being an older patient i felt comfortable in their office and have seen the results of their hard work. its very much appreciated and i no longer have sleep issues due to my teeth

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1855077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

Amazing! Dr. Campbell is a compassionate, understanding man who does amazing work in the field of orthodontics

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1855075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2010

Dr. Campbell was fantastic, he helped my son get his braces of as soon as possible and did a great job. He is very nice and the best ortho in the city as far as i know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1855074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009

Dr.Campbell is the BEST ortho. in the city!!! I shopped around to many different ortho's and knew from the moment we walked into his office that he was the one!! His staff is the greatest, always taking the time to talk to you and see how your doing. Always remembers our name. When we finally met Dr.Campbell, my son and I knew he was the one and 2 years later we knew we made the right choice. It's not easy to please a teenage boy, but my son ALWAYS enjoyed going to his appointments. His braces are off now and we actually feel a void in our lives now. We are going to miss seeing Dr.Campbell and his staff!! But I am sure we will stop in and visit!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1855073].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2007

My son had a history of an over-active gag reflex with flouride treatments and I dreaded to hear he needed braces. Dr. Campbell and his team made my son feel comfortable and like a star at each appointment. He never had a gagging issue in their very professional and capable care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1855072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2007

Dr. Campbell is a great orthodontist! He is professional as well as personable. He knows exactly what he is doing and always makes the visit fun. (which is odd for a dental visit)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1855071].votes_count ]]