Rate Dr. Earl Minuk

Dr. Earl Minuk's Ratings

I am pleased with my treatment with Dr. Minuk. He is a good listener. So far all my treatments gave good results and I am satisfied with the results so far. I had hair removal treatment from my face and got good results. Currently I am having dark pigment removal from my face and it is progressing well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Saw him after a cellulitis left a red scar on my cheek. He was very demeaning and made me feel hideous- said, "that's NEVER going to fade". I was thrown by his hateful demeanor, so I said I would have to get a second opinion. He scoffed and left without saying anything else. Absolutely dismissive once I wasn't giving him my money. Shockingly rude. I opted not to have anything done and my scar disappeared after about 6 months. It's totally gone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Horrible experience. Period. So unprofessional and when receiving needles he went so fast he actually hooked my skin over and over pulling them out! And charged way more than my last 3 doctors! Horrible!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

Not sure how he got 3 stars.....truly unprofessional, piranha-like behaviour. There are choices. I'll be bringing my $$ elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2708531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Terrible, terrible experience. He cares nothing about his patients. Just the almighty buck. Instead of enhancing features and making you feel like you're already beautiful, he makes you feel like a payment. He obviously despises women. His inappropriateness with women should be censured by the college. I'm not there to be treated like a w**re, I went for a serious consultation for filler and all he saw was my Visa. Go somewhere else people.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2698554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

What a horrible experience. Dr. Minuk not only made me feel stupid but even humiliated. I thought that he was to boost you up and help you to feel beautiful with his craft. Not even close. You are just a dollar sign to him! He cares nothing for the person, how you look after a procedure or how you feel about it. He is a cold hearted egotistical man with little or no respect for others including his staff. He has no passion for his work anymore, just the money. Don't risk your beautiful face with him. There are plenty of other doctors who care and have passion and take pride in their work. Do not recommend this loser. Stay away!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2676308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

Above it says he was rated #15 out of 19 Dermatologists in Winnipeg. I don't understand how he even got a rating that high ! Got referred to Dr. Minuk from my family doctor and had my appointment yesterday. I've had skin problems my whole life. Growing up with severe eczema and being allergic to many skin products caused a great deal of grief over the years. Went to see Dr. Minuk about these issues and with helping me prevent a new skin problem I recently developed. First I waited in his office for over an hour. Then he walks in finally and says: "K let's make this quick." Umm k... Then I proceed to tell him all about my skin problems and he cuts me off every two seconds and I can barely finish a sentence before he says: "Well pick 2 problems and we'll talk about those only." So unprofessional. So then he says he can't help me because he doesn't see anything wrong with my skin... but it's just because it wasn't flared up at the time of my appointment. So I ask if based on my symptoms if he could prescribe me something that could help for when it does flare up which is frequently. He says no he can't do anything unless he can see it. Then he starts writing down over the counter lotions I should use to hydrate my skin (AS IF I HAVEN'T ALREADY TRIED EVERY LOTION, GEL AND OIL IN THE PHARMACY) and he looks at me and can tell I'm frustrated so he asks: "Is that okay?" I obviously said no and that I'm tired of doctors telling me to use everyday lotion when it is OBVIOUSLY not working. Then I tell him about all the prescribed medicine I have or have tried over the years and he is like staring blankly at nothing not even listening because he doesn't care. Then finally prescribes me a chicken scratch written prescription. I bring it to the pharmacy and they give me a medicine I already currently have which I stated to Dr. Minuk that I had it. Basically, going to Dr. Minuk is a huge waste of time. He is not helpful, he doesn't care about patients and their problems at all and he's extremely arrogant and rude. I will never be going to him ever again nor will I ever refer anyone to him. He is an awful doctor and I'm embarrassed I even went there in the first place. Take my advice and do yourselves a favor and DO NOT go see this dermatologist.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2656356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

Botched Botox.. I will finish my horror story once I see how College of Physicians and Surgeons handles the permanent damage as a result of his work. Bedside manner... before the damage... oozing with superficial placating nonsense. After his "mistake"... he is repulsive, arrogant . He does not take responsibility whatsoever, demeaning insolent s.o.b.

Was this rating useful? 9 [[ userState['ratings'][2647732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Ohh boy how do I even start.... I had a terrible experience with him. I went there about a month ago for acne, I broke out on my cheeks and it was really upsetting me. I was looking forward to this appointment on hopes of getting something to help me and maybe any kind of advice at what went wrong that caused this break out! So I went for my appointment, it took a hour and a half to see him.... I understand running late but come on the only reason I made this appointment so early at 8:30 was so I could make it to my university after it. As I was waiting in the room I poked my head out and asked him how much longer because I have school, then he quickly came. I feel like he hated me after I did that, he asked me what i was doing that might have caused this break out. I had very clear skin but then started to get breakouts, so then I used this new product which literally broke out my both cheeks so bad. I told him that and he said no that can't happen. So I said yeah it did there's clearly a huge correlation.... Then he got mad and said "okay are u going to let me speak?" WOW pretty much told me to shut up. I couldn't believe he said that. Long story short he gave me antibiotics. I took them for a week but then decided to stop and decided to change my diet and lifestyle. My acne is almost all gone no thanks to him. Very happy I cured this on my own so I don't ever have to see his face again. Even if I do get future skin issues I'll just wait the months for another derm that will actually show some respect. Dr minuk is horrible so grumpy just reitre already!!!! Complete idiot

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2640396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Short and sweet. This guy isn't nice. He does rush you and from my experience completely rips you off. Had much better... EVERYTHING at another clinic I found at a glance.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2635718].votes_count ]]