Rate Dr. Earl Minuk

Dr. Earl Minuk's Ratings

Dr. Minuk was fantastic. His staff was also very friendly and helpful. definitely recommend this clinic and doctor to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Fantastic results - very talented and knowledgeable. I have has Botox regularly in the United States and have always bruised, Dr. Minuk was gentle and I had absolutely no bruising. The best results I have ever had as a result of Dr. Minuk's expertise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572106].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Dr. Minuk was very helpful and respectful with my daughter when she had acne issues. As well, his staff was very warm and friendly towards us, creating a nice environment for my daughter to be situated in for the time being as she is under confident in her own skin. Great experience at this clinic, highly recommend it. I truly do not understand the bad and low ratings on this doctor. I had nothing but a pleasurable experience. Thanks Dr. M!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Staff always friendly and helpful!! Love Julia Wiebe! So personable, kind and answers all the questions honestly. Dr. Minuk always answers my questions and concerns. Makes helpful suggestions but doesn't pressure you to commit until you are ready. He is personable and knowledgable about the latest techniques and products on the market that can help you to have great skin. For someone who has always battled with skin problems and not felt confident with my skin, he has been instrumental in getting me to a place where I feel confident and happy with my skin appearance!! Thank you Dr. Minuk for all that you do!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

I've always had sensitive skin but my trip out west had made my skin flare up causing various rashes on my back. The rashes had slowly gone away but because I'm prone to hyper-pigmentation it left a lot of discolouration. The receptionist was polite and the wait was average for a doctor's office. Once inside the exam room I became very anxious and knew I had two things to ask about: the acne and discolouration. Dr. Minuk arrived with his nurse and I stood up to introduce myself. He did not look up from his clipboard and instead immediately requested to see the "problem". I quickly showed him my back first and he continued to only speak with his nurse. I then mentioned to him the acne and he responded, "No, no, no. Sorry one issue at a time. I can't do anything about that," and left while his nurse gave me a prescription for cream, it was the same cream my family doctor gave me. I'm not an overly sensitive person but I left holding in my tears. I vowed never to go back again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

The only reason I left his centre happy was because of Donna. She was more helpful than Dr. Minuk. Rather than give me options and pros/cons of each treatment, it seemed the onus was on me to tell him what I want. I appreciated Donna's opinions very much! I will not return to his centre, and will go to another clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1855390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Booked an appt for mole removal. Asked if dr. could remove flat moles with laser, receptionist said yes. Booked appt for 345pm.Saw doctor at 415--30m late. Spoke with doctor for a total of 90seconds. He indicated he couldn't treat it because it was too deep, he then referred me to 3 other doctors.The first 1 he referred me to I had just seen the month prior and that doctor indicated he couldn't treat. He asked if that doctor had charged me, i indicated no (it was a free consultation). He then said thanks for coming, check with the doctors i've referred you to, have a good day, and exited the room. He made no offer to drop the $75 consultation fee to give a free consult (a)like the other doctor did,(b)since the appt was just 90s,(c)that appt was 30m late,(d) the receptionist had indicated he could treat a flat mole with a laser. Since, he exited the room like he did, there wasn't really opportunity to ask more details on his assertion that he couldn't treat it, or if he could refund $75

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1855389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr.Minuks for many years.I thought my results were good as I had not been to any other Dr's up until recently. I get Juvederm and Botox approx. every six to 9 months. I get 2 syringes of Juvaderm and an eye lift with Botox. my friend referred me to another dermatologist who is a family member so I decided to go once to support. I ended up getting the same procedure (2 syringes and Botox) for the same price the only difference is I got so much much better results. I even called Dr. minuk's receptionist to confirm the ml's... but nope the same amount. I really don't understand how this can be. I am very confused. I just thought I would share.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1855388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2014

I am very pleased with my face rejuvenation leaving me looking and feeling 10 years younger. Dr. Minuk did a wonderful job and I can highly recommend his services. His staff is very polite and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1855387].votes_count ]]