Rate Dr. Earl Minuk

Dr. Earl Minuk's Ratings

Wish I would have read the reviews before going to see him! Waited in the room for over an hour and then felt he was rushing the whole procedure. Filler procedure was extremely painful and rushed! I should have known what I was in for when he was cleaning the area in a very rough manner. Felt like I would probably be bruised from that alone! At the consultation I felt like I would be in good hands but after the procedure he is never coming near me with a needle again. Don't even want to go back for the follow up. Staff was nice though.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2755124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I'm Really surprised at all of the negative comments! I've been going to this clinic for at least five years for a number of procedures (botox, fillers, laser treatments) and have never had a problem. I find Dr, Minuk very professional, knowledgeable and helpful. I recently had my second cool sculpting procedure with Julia. Julia is terrific!!! She is incredibly skilled at the procedure! The results of my first cool sculpting procedure were amazing. I'm now looking forward to the results of the second and plan on getting a third!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2745144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

I am pleased with my treatment with Dr. Minuk. He is a good listener. So far all my treatments gave good results and I am satisfied with the results so far. I had hair removal treatment from my face and got good results. Currently I am having dark pigment removal from my face and it is progressing well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Saw him after a cellulitis left a red scar on my cheek. He was very demeaning and made me feel hideous- said, "that's NEVER going to fade". I was thrown by his hateful demeanor, so I said I would have to get a second opinion. He scoffed and left without saying anything else. Absolutely dismissive once I wasn't giving him my money. Shockingly rude. I opted not to have anything done and my scar disappeared after about 6 months. It's totally gone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Horrible experience. Period. So unprofessional and when receiving needles he went so fast he actually hooked my skin over and over pulling them out! And charged way more than my last 3 doctors! Horrible!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

Not sure how he got 3 stars.....truly unprofessional, piranha-like behaviour. There are choices. I'll be bringing my $$ elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2708531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Terrible, terrible experience. He cares nothing about his patients. Just the almighty buck. Instead of enhancing features and making you feel like you're already beautiful, he makes you feel like a payment. He obviously despises women. His inappropriateness with women should be censured by the college. I'm not there to be treated like a w**re, I went for a serious consultation for filler and all he saw was my Visa. Go somewhere else people.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2698554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

What a horrible experience. Dr. Minuk not only made me feel stupid but even humiliated. I thought that he was to boost you up and help you to feel beautiful with his craft. Not even close. You are just a dollar sign to him! He cares nothing for the person, how you look after a procedure or how you feel about it. He is a cold hearted egotistical man with little or no respect for others including his staff. He has no passion for his work anymore, just the money. Don't risk your beautiful face with him. There are plenty of other doctors who care and have passion and take pride in their work. Do not recommend this loser. Stay away!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2676308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

Above it says he was rated #15 out of 19 Dermatologists in Winnipeg. I don't understand how he even got a rating that high ! Got referred to Dr. Minuk from my family doctor and had my appointment yesterday. I've had skin problems my whole life. Growing up with severe eczema and being allergic to many skin products caused a great deal of grief over the years. Went to see Dr. Minuk about these issues and with helping me prevent a new skin problem I recently developed. First I waited in his office for over an hour. Then he walks in finally and says: "K let's make this quick." Umm k... Then I proceed to tell him all about my skin problems and he cuts me off every two seconds and I can barely finish a sentence before he says: "Well pick 2 problems and we'll talk about those only." So unprofessional. So then he says he can't help me because he doesn't see anything wrong with my skin... but it's just because it wasn't flared up at the time of my appointment. So I ask if based on my symptoms if he could prescribe me something that could help for when it does flare up which is frequently. He says no he can't do anything unless he can see it. Then he starts writing down over the counter lotions I should use to hydrate my skin (AS IF I HAVEN'T ALREADY TRIED EVERY LOTION, GEL AND OIL IN THE PHARMACY) and he looks at me and can tell I'm frustrated so he asks: "Is that okay?" I obviously said no and that I'm tired of doctors telling me to use everyday lotion when it is OBVIOUSLY not working. Then I tell him about all the prescribed medicine I have or have tried over the years and he is like staring blankly at nothing not even listening because he doesn't care. Then finally prescribes me a chicken scratch written prescription. I bring it to the pharmacy and they give me a medicine I already currently have which I stated to Dr. Minuk that I had it. Basically, going to Dr. Minuk is a huge waste of time. He is not helpful, he doesn't care about patients and their problems at all and he's extremely arrogant and rude. I will never be going to him ever again nor will I ever refer anyone to him. He is an awful doctor and I'm embarrassed I even went there in the first place. Take my advice and do yourselves a favor and DO NOT go see this dermatologist.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2656356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

Botched Botox.. I will finish my horror story once I see how College of Physicians and Surgeons handles the permanent damage as a result of his work. Bedside manner... before the damage... oozing with superficial placating nonsense. After his "mistake"... he is repulsive, arrogant . He does not take responsibility whatsoever, demeaning insolent s.o.b.

Was this rating useful? 9 [[ userState['ratings'][2647732].votes_count ]]