You may also like

Rate Dr. Earl Minuk

Dr. Earl Minuk's Ratings

He's a good dr. so for all you petty whiners.....give it up!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2819028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dont waste your time. He is a terrible doctor and should lose his license. I feel everyone who has a concern should bring it forward to the The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Manitoba http://cpsm.mb.ca/. Under the public information is the complaints submission process. We need to stand up for better care because it is our right to competent care. He makes me wonder how many people he's dismissed!! He is the type of person who only cares about $$$$$.
Send complaints to
The Complaints Department
The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Manitoba
1000 – 1661 Portage Ave
Winnipeg MB R3J 3T7
Alternatively, your complaint can be faxed to (204) 774-0750

I hope karma gets him in the end and he loses his license!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2801954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

I went to see this doctor and i must say he is the by far the worse doctor ive ever seen. He does not listen to a word a patient has to say. I thought as a healthcare professional its patient centered care. He is rude and provided me with no help. He only gave me 5mins of his time and hurried out the door. He should retire if he is no longer happy in his profession. If you are scheduled to see this so called doctor DON'T!!!. You will be wasting your time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2800997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Terrible doctor.... he is mean and insulting and the Botox he did on me was extremely asymmetrical. He's basically there to make the most money in the least amount of time. I've also heard him yell at his staff. Went twice and will never go back.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2795930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Dr. Minuk did a lip enhancement for me over 7 months ago and I still get so many compliments on how great they look. I feel I look better than I ever have previously. Barb has done my Botox, and it turned out great with long lasting results. Ainsley, was inviting, accommodating and gave me a great first impression at the clinic overall. Dr.Minuk's clinic is my "secret fountain of youth". I just wish that the meadow wood clinic hours could be expanded to be open later on weekdays. I have recommended Dr.Minuks clinic to many friends. I really couldn't be happier. A true game changer!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2792316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

i wish i could give him a o rating. him his staff dont care about people reffered there. horrible person dr mink

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2787237].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

This doctor is soooo RACIST he's the face of HOPELESS situation...un professional no TLC with clients.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2774435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

I have been going to see Dr. Minuk and/or staff for botox treatments twice so far, and I am definitely going to make it a routinely visit. He was friendly, professional, punctual, and efficient. Reading the other reviews I feel like people miss the point of what his job is? He knew exactly what he was doing and I had great results. If you want someone to hold your hand and tell you your pretty then I suppose go to someone else. But if you want someone who is confident in his work, efficient and straight to the point, I would definitely recommend going to see Dr. Minuk. And I believe one of his assistants name is Laura; she was fantastic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2769592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Wish I would have read the reviews before going to see him! Waited in the room for over an hour and then felt he was rushing the whole procedure. Filler procedure was extremely painful and rushed! I should have known what I was in for when he was cleaning the area in a very rough manner. Felt like I would probably be bruised from that alone! At the consultation I felt like I would be in good hands but after the procedure he is never coming near me with a needle again. Don't even want to go back for the follow up. Staff was nice though.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2755124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I'm Really surprised at all of the negative comments! I've been going to this clinic for at least five years for a number of procedures (botox, fillers, laser treatments) and have never had a problem. I find Dr, Minuk very professional, knowledgeable and helpful. I recently had my second cool sculpting procedure with Julia. Julia is terrific!!! She is incredibly skilled at the procedure! The results of my first cool sculpting procedure were amazing. I'm now looking forward to the results of the second and plan on getting a third!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2745144].votes_count ]]