You may also like

Rate Dr. Earl Minuk

Dr. Earl Minuk's Ratings

i wish i could give him a o rating. him his staff dont care about people reffered there. horrible person dr mink

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787237].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

This doctor is soooo RACIST he's the face of HOPELESS situation...un professional no TLC with clients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2774435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

I have been going to see Dr. Minuk and/or staff for botox treatments twice so far, and I am definitely going to make it a routinely visit. He was friendly, professional, punctual, and efficient. Reading the other reviews I feel like people miss the point of what his job is? He knew exactly what he was doing and I had great results. If you want someone to hold your hand and tell you your pretty then I suppose go to someone else. But if you want someone who is confident in his work, efficient and straight to the point, I would definitely recommend going to see Dr. Minuk. And I believe one of his assistants name is Laura; she was fantastic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2769592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Wish I would have read the reviews before going to see him! Waited in the room for over an hour and then felt he was rushing the whole procedure. Filler procedure was extremely painful and rushed! I should have known what I was in for when he was cleaning the area in a very rough manner. Felt like I would probably be bruised from that alone! At the consultation I felt like I would be in good hands but after the procedure he is never coming near me with a needle again. Don't even want to go back for the follow up. Staff was nice though.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2755124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I'm Really surprised at all of the negative comments! I've been going to this clinic for at least five years for a number of procedures (botox, fillers, laser treatments) and have never had a problem. I find Dr, Minuk very professional, knowledgeable and helpful. I recently had my second cool sculpting procedure with Julia. Julia is terrific!!! She is incredibly skilled at the procedure! The results of my first cool sculpting procedure were amazing. I'm now looking forward to the results of the second and plan on getting a third!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2745144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

I am pleased with my treatment with Dr. Minuk. He is a good listener. So far all my treatments gave good results and I am satisfied with the results so far. I had hair removal treatment from my face and got good results. Currently I am having dark pigment removal from my face and it is progressing well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Saw him after a cellulitis left a red scar on my cheek. He was very demeaning and made me feel hideous- said, "that's NEVER going to fade". I was thrown by his hateful demeanor, so I said I would have to get a second opinion. He scoffed and left without saying anything else. Absolutely dismissive once I wasn't giving him my money. Shockingly rude. I opted not to have anything done and my scar disappeared after about 6 months. It's totally gone!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2738867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Horrible experience. Period. So unprofessional and when receiving needles he went so fast he actually hooked my skin over and over pulling them out! And charged way more than my last 3 doctors! Horrible!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2737447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

Not sure how he got 3 stars.....truly unprofessional, piranha-like behaviour. There are choices. I'll be bringing my $$ elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2708531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Terrible, terrible experience. He cares nothing about his patients. Just the almighty buck. Instead of enhancing features and making you feel like you're already beautiful, he makes you feel like a payment. He obviously despises women. His inappropriateness with women should be censured by the college. I'm not there to be treated like a w**re, I went for a serious consultation for filler and all he saw was my Visa. Go somewhere else people.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2698554].votes_count ]]