You may also like

Rate Dr. Earl Minuk

Dr. Earl Minuk's Ratings

I have learned when there are a lot of bad reviews of a Dr., a lot of times the few good reviews are written by staff pretending to be patients in an effort to "even" the playing field. Shame!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2849664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

I had botox injected into my armpitts to help with sweating. I had a great experience with the entire staff and have loved my results!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2849165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Went to see him for a juvederm chin injection. His staff were incredibly kind, patient, and made me feel at ease. I'm not sure why there are so many negative reviews! The Doc was punctual, straight to the point, and didn't pressure me into making any decisions without my consent. The price was higher than what I expected, but he offered free touch-ups.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2848978].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

This Dr is an idiot and a disgrace. Had a terrible experience with him and would never go back and I urge everyone to leave him be. He was rude before the procedure, he was rude during, and of course after. To make things worse he did a horrible job and I had to go else where to have the fix the damage he had done.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2831008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Been here twice now for two different procedures and was extremely happy. I don't know what these other people are talking about that he's rude or unprofessional. I've been other places for the same procedures where they had much less experience and weren't as professional. He's not there to be your best friend...he's there to perform a service for you and to give you his professional opinion! The service and outcome of botox and lip enhancement were second to none above anywhere else in the country I've had it done. I would highly recommend his services or his staffs services to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2827874].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I went to see this unprofessional and stupid Dr. yesterday, He is horrible, unprofessional and arrogant, no sense of humanity and compassionate, be prepared to face an apathetic Dr who has no interest to cure you. I rate his professionalism 0 . Don't even wast your time to see him. I am advising changing your dermatologist asap.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2825235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

He's a good dr. so for all you petty whiners.....give it up!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2819028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dont waste your time. He is a terrible doctor and should lose his license. I feel everyone who has a concern should bring it forward to the The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Manitoba http://cpsm.mb.ca/. Under the public information is the complaints submission process. We need to stand up for better care because it is our right to competent care. He makes me wonder how many people he's dismissed!! He is the type of person who only cares about $$$$$.
Send complaints to
The Complaints Department
The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Manitoba
1000 – 1661 Portage Ave
Winnipeg MB R3J 3T7
Alternatively, your complaint can be faxed to (204) 774-0750

I hope karma gets him in the end and he loses his license!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2801954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

I went to see this doctor and i must say he is the by far the worse doctor ive ever seen. He does not listen to a word a patient has to say. I thought as a healthcare professional its patient centered care. He is rude and provided me with no help. He only gave me 5mins of his time and hurried out the door. He should retire if he is no longer happy in his profession. If you are scheduled to see this so called doctor DON'T!!!. You will be wasting your time.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2800997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Terrible doctor.... he is mean and insulting and the Botox he did on me was extremely asymmetrical. He's basically there to make the most money in the least amount of time. I've also heard him yell at his staff. Went twice and will never go back.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2795930].votes_count ]]