Rate Dr. John Pefanis

Dr. John Pefanis's Ratings

My wife and I became patients of Dr. Pefanis shortly after he joined The Centre For Family Medicine and consider ourselves incredibly lucky. Dr. Pefanis is the definition of thorough, reinforced by other Dr.s he has referred me to, who have commented on his thorough approach and attention to detail. After some serious medical problems over the last year, I would not want my care handled by any other physician. It's my opinion that there isn't a better doctor in the region, or anywhere actually.

Submitted July 10, 2013 | flag

I am a doctor and have worked alongside many others, witnessing their strengths and weaknesses (yes, we have those too!) over the years. I selected John Pefanis as the very best both as a professional and as a caring human being. I was delighted when he accepted me and my husband as patients. His care is exceptional, and the team set-up is remarkably effective.

Submitted March 28, 2013 | flag

Dr. Pefanis is the most caring doctor I have had so far and I am 75, so have met many! He is informed and seems up to date; he treats you as an intelligent adult; he is concerned enough to have called me at home to follow up; he is punctual and extremely polite. I consider myself lucky to be one of his patients.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2013 | flag

Amazing beyond belief! I know that sometimes my visits have been brief with him, but that is because in those cases, that is all that was needed; when I needed him for more time, he spent the time - literally hours of time on one occasion.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2012 | flag

Dr Pefanis is a great doctor! My family and I have seen him for years. I can always get an appointment on short notice (if needed) and he will answer questions that were not part of the additional appointment. You never feel rushed and he takes his time.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2012 | flag

He is absolutely amazing!!! My whole family go to him.. Always caring friendly and polite. I am so fortunate to have him care for my family.... Thanks so much Dr. Pefanis... Correia fam:)

Submitted Aug. 21, 2012 | flag

Dr. Pefanis does not spend enough time with his patients. He was literally in the room for 5 minutes! Will be looking for a new doctor that is able to actually listen

Submitted July 18, 2012 | flag

Dr. Pefanis is a very caring person and a true professional. He has never let me down and has fit me in on very short notice. He made a personal follow up call after he had to refer me to the hospital for some specialized treatment to see how it all went.He reminds me of days gone by when you felt your doctor really cared..

Submitted April 16, 2012 | flag

Dr. Pefanis is the best doctor ever. He allows other doctors to train with him. He is extremely thorough and gives the best care! I feel very fortunate to be a patient of such a caring and concerned professional.

Submitted April 12, 2012 | flag

Very polite and helpful staff. Never have had to wait more than a few minutes for the doctor. Nurses are helpful and make you feel comfortable. Dr. Pefanis always listens and is very professional.I have no concerns with this doctor or any of his staff.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2011 | flag