Rate Dr. Paul C. Riggle

Dr. Paul C. Riggle's Ratings

I used to go to Dr. Riggle for at least 8 years until I moved from Davis. He is very caring and with up to date knowledge. As a scientist myself, I very much enjoyed his willingness and enthusiasm to share new findings with me. He often gave me the latest published, peer reviewed papers about my blood cholesterol so I can see the latest research results. I also loved their system of communicating with patients (I think it was called Health Relay). Every time I had a question I send him and email and he would get back to me in 24 hrs. I wish he could have moved with me. I miss having such a good doctor a lot.

Submitted April 22, 2010 | flag

I have been seeing Paul for about 10 years. He is knowledgeable, respectful, and personable.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2009 | flag

Dr. Riggle is the finest personal physician I've ever had. He is caring, thorough, listens, and suggests. I've never had a doctor go through my entire medical file in order to fully understand my health profile. He's amazing!

Submitted March 6, 2009 | flag

The staff at Dr. Riggle's office were pleasant to work with and provided very good service. This office seems to be really busy though because I couldn't get an appointment at least for a month.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag