Dr. Paul C. Riggle

Grad. Year: 1986

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Paul C. Riggle has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

15/03/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.4

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Paul" to "Paul C."
RID: 1155027
22/04/10 5 5 5 5 I used to go to Dr. Riggle for at least 8 years until I moved from Davis. He is very caring and with up to date knowledge. As a scientist myself, I very much enjoyed his willingness and enthusiasm to share new findings with me. He often gave me the latest published, peer reviewed papers about my blood cholesterol so I can see the latest research results. I also loved their system of communicating with patients (I think it was called Health Relay). Every time I had a question I send him and email and he would get back to me in 24 hrs. I wish he could have moved with me. I miss having such a good doctor a lot.
RID: 1066089
30/12/09 5 4 5 5 I have been seeing Paul for about 10 years. He is knowledgeable, respectful, and personable.
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 816612
06/03/09 4 4 5 5 Dr. Riggle is the finest personal physician I've ever had. He is caring, thorough, listens, and suggests. I've never had a doctor go through my entire medical file in order to fully understand my health profile. He's amazing!
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 812469
04/03/09 4 5 5 4 The staff at Dr. Riggle's office were pleasant to work with and provided very good service. This office seems to be really busy though because I couldn't get an appointment at least for a month.
Insurance: CIGNA