Rate Dr. Steven L. Perrick

Dr. Steven L. Perrick's Ratings

First of all let me start that this place looks like a mechanic shop. Its dirty, messy,outdated, smells like mold. The rooms still has those 1980s panels. The staff in the front are friendly but the waiting time is horrible, they seem to have a much large hispanic community, it feels like you are in mexico no one speaks in english in that place except of course the doctors and the owner of the place. Perrick has a such dry personality, he doesn't care about the kids and just as stated on the other review the take to many patients in and dont care about anything else. Remember just because they call you in the office to see the doctor it doesn't mean that you are not going to wait another 45 minutes

Submitted Dec. 8, 2012 | flag

This office is a chop shop. They spend minimal time with patients and do not take the time to listen. The goal is to see as many patients as possible with no attention to detail. He sits in his office on the computer and staring into space while kids are crying in the rooms while waiting for him.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2012 | flag

I wish that Dr. perrick, could still be my son's Doctor. After almost 22 years. I haven't found a Pediatrician that could compare. I used him back in appx 1991to about 1997. When my insurance changed. Nice to see him still practicing. I highly recommend him. Don't worry that he doesn't smile much. while I, don't know anything about his office staff now, I had to give some kind of rating in order to rate Dr. perrick.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2012 | flag

This physician has been GREAT!! I love this office

Submitted Aug. 9, 2011 | flag

Staff never calls you back, loses appointments. I am considering leaving.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2009 | flag