Dr. Raymond T. Chung

Grad. Year: 1986

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Raymond T. Chung has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Gastroenterologist-related: Crohn's disease, irritable bowel syndrome, GI cancer, bowel disease, stomach, intestines, bowels and other structures, such as the liver, gall bladder, pancreas and esophagus, and focus on maladies that include ulcers, jaundice, colitis, hepatitis, cancer, eating disorders, GIST
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5415667

22/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 5.0  Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Raymond" to "Raymond T."
RID: 748399
22/12/08 5 5 5 5 Dr Raymond Chung saved my life in 1993 while he was doing his fellowship at MGH. He is my ANGEL from God in Heaven. He got me in a clinical trail for HCV treatment and I was on of his first to sucessfully become undetected. Such compassion he has. If he reads this he will know who I am. I was so terrified of a liver biopsy that he let me go with out it. When my insurance would not pay for treatment he still treated me and as a resukt I am here tody. I was blessed when I met Dr Chung. If you are fortunate enough to get an appointment with him and become his patient, God truly is smiling on you. Love you Dr Chung
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 709035
24/10/08 5 5 5 5 If i had to, i would travel hundreds of miles to see Dr. Ray Chung. I have never had such an incredibly wonderful doctor. Not only is he one of the top cutting edge docs in his field but he's a great guy. Everyone should be so lucky to have a doc like this - and i've had bad ones and know the difference. Another doctor in a completely different field at MGH recently asked me if i knew how lucky i was to have Ray. My answer was ABSOLUTELY. I waould probably be dead by now if it were not for him. If you have HCV, are co-infected with HCV and HIV or need a liver transplant - CALL THIS MAN. Call him and live.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Respond
RID: 626209
28/06/08 5 5 5 5 Very Compassionate, Gentle, and extremely knowledgeable.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield