Rate Dr. K. Christopher Giede

Dr. K. Christopher Giede's Ratings

Though he may be a wonderful doc. I think he may keep promises, that can't be kept. :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2563708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

Dr. Giede is a great doctor. very understanding and knowledgable. I would reccomend him anytime.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1856256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2014

I had my operation in January of 2011 and could not have wished for anyone better. He is caring, helpful and very knowledable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1856255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2012

Dr. Giede is very kind and helpful... He has always went out of my way when I had concerns or was paranoid that my cancer was coming back. We are very lucky to have him in Saskatoon :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1856254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2010

A wonderful doctor. He is so calm and reassuring that I did not even feel nervous about my surgery or cancer. He explained everything ahead of time to me and my daughter. I cannot say enought good about Dr. Giede. I think he is the best doctor I have ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1856253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

Dr. Giede is a perfect example of a person who is doing exactly what they are gifted to do with their time on Earth. He is like an angel. He has helped my mother through difficult times with grace and compassion. I am very grateful for his service and wish him all the best in life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1856252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2009

I just recently had surgery by Dr. Giede. I got in quickly & out quickly. He is a wonderful doctor, very down to earth. He did a great surgery as i truly was out of bed the next day & had no pain. He made me feel very comfortable & i was not worried in the least to go for my hysterecomy. I would recommend him to all the woman that have female problems! you don't find many doctors like him around!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1856251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

One cannot say enough about Dr. Giede to truly express how incredible that he really is. Being diagnosed with ovarian cancer at the age of 25 would have been much more terrifying if I wouldn't have had Dr. Giede's support and encouragement every step of the way. It is very rare in this day and age to have a doctor personally call you at home or on your cell phone just to see how you're doing, or take time out of his busy day to stop in at your hospital room three times per day after surgery. The level of care that I have received from this man is above and beyond anything that I could have ever imagined. He is truly an angel. Thank you Dr. Giede for everything. It is because of you that I was able to have the perfect wedding and I can look forward to many years of happiness with my husband. God Bless!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1856250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2007

We are very lucky to have a caring doctor here in Saskatoon such as Dr Giede. He is very personable,caring, and only will do the best for his patients. We do have some of the best doctors in country here in Saskatoon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1856249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2007

Saskatoon is very lucky to have Dr. Giede as an Oncologist. He is wonderful, supportive and very easy to talk to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1856248].votes_count ]]