Rate Dr. K Yong-Hing

Dr. K Yong-Hing's Ratings

I was his nurse for 20 years before retiring. He did my back and my sisters neck, both good results. He helped a lot of WCB patients get back pain claims settled.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Back pain? You should see this doctor. You will not be disapointed. He is really good

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2557883].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Thank you Dr Yonghing for taking my son's bad pain away so he can work again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2534703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

The best doctor. He is careful and will tell you good medical info.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2529930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

This busy doctor helped me get my WCB claim when they cut me off. He had to write and call WCB SO MANY TIMES. Thank you Doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2529044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

I can walk! I had an accident and had a severed spinal cord injury and was paralysed. Dr Yong-hing operated on me and this is it, I can walk. I was unconcious, but my wife says he was so supportive to her while I was out of it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

This surgeon is a caring man. I would let him operate on my relatives.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2503530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

First thing he did was ask why I was there. I told him I wanted to know what was wrong with my back. He asked if I wanted surgery and I told him I did not. He is very straight to the point and often stopped me in mid-sentence if what I was saying was not helpful. Dr. Yong-Hing examined me thoroughly and he explained to me what he thought the problem was. An MRI confirmed it and he has since made the option of surgery available. He seemed to be very effective at what he does.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1856389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Worst treatment of family I have ever seen surgery concluded on schedule and for 2 hrs after I never seen or spoke to Dr. Of course I am waiting and worrying in the waiting room. Thinking something has gone wrong. When Dr Hing did arrice he said both himself and colleague had come. I never moved from spot even to go to washroom.He had my ph.number no one attempted to even call. I had to go to recovery room only to find out he was there for over hour. When Dr Hing finally did come and speak to me was very rude. When I tried to ask a question..he rudelly interjected and said "Can I talk" I said by all means. He interjected and said "you go ahead you obviously want to talk" I work in health care and never gave I as a family member received such poor care as a worried family Member. Then when I went to pick up my husband in recovery my husband told me boy that Dr ripped my head off when I tried to ask him how everything went. I can't believe a Dr would treat a patient this way right after

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1856388].votes_count ]]