Rate Dr. K Yong-Hing

Dr. K Yong-Hing's Ratings

A friend who had sciatica like me recommended this doctor, and I can recommend him to anybody with this problem

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2647842].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

I have lots health issues so I seen different specialists and GPs. Yong-hing is the best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Dr YH operated on our father who has cancer that spread to his spine. He is an expere and was really sopportive to our whole family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

He is a good surgon who treats you with physio and injections but he operated on me

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

I travelled to Stoon from BC to see him on the advice of my GP who knew his reputation because Dr Yonghing trained my GP.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Ask your doctor to get Dr Yonghing to check out your back pain You will get expert treatment

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2575946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Two doctors wanted to operate but Dr Yonghing told me I could get better with Physiotherapy, and I did

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573724].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

Yesterday Dr Yong-Hing operated on my husband's lung cancer that spread to his spine causing him to be severely paralysed. My husband will be able to walk in the next weeks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

He has been taking care of my congenital, I was born with it, all my live- 30 years, so I recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2563943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

His area is serious injuries, cancer, pain and infections, that he is really good at curing like he did on me. I like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2562543].votes_count ]]