Dr. Colin M. Roberts

Rate Dr. Colin M. Roberts

Dr. Colin M. Roberts's Ratings

While the Dr. Was polite we went over 400 miles to find out extremely important info. And had waited over three monthes for a follow up app. After my son had been life flighted to OHSU only to get to the app. And feel brushed off! My son has autism and is limited in his speach so when even we are not lisened to as parents it's time to go else where! Correct diagnossis or not. Please llisin to patiens concernes better in the future!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2140724].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Kristy his nurse is very punctual with call backs and remembers everything youve ever told her, even months later! Dr Roberts admitted my girl for EEG for seizures. After just one episode, he came back and recommened the VNS to us. After listening and finding out the meds werent working, he readily agreed to stop them and try something else. He really listens to what the parents say and made me feel like I was in control of my daughters care. Very effic, punctual, friendly and i didnt feel rushed when meeting with him. He also was able to schedule a PRE-OP app while i was in the hospital and had everyone come to me, so I didnt have to drive 4 hours for a 15 min preop. I was very impressed and will continue care and reccomendations!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2140723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2008

Dr. Roberts is amazing. He dx'd our son accurately, and put him on a med that has had the most success. He listens to our concerns and takes them into consideration when making decisions. The staff is wonderful, and helped us through a terrible autism meltdown with both our sons during one wait, and have since established a protocol for our boys to avoid meltdowns during visits. They have truly improved on puncuality, and I cannot complain. We are extremely happy with Dr. Roberts and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2140722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2008

Dr. Roberts was great! Our son was diagnosed with a seizure disorder and we were given literature on his disorder that matched his symptoms exactly. He was very good with our son (1 1/2 years old) who is very apprehensive about doctors. I would definitely recommend him. He seems to really know his stuff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2140721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2007

VERY Knowledgeable and confident. Great staff, pleasant. We have had trouble with lack of contact. We waited 2 months for MRI report. Child has seizures and no call back... do we increase meds??? Impressive neurologist, but maybe too busy. The one office visit we had we waited hours for him. Our experience is not consistant with his wonderful reputation and we aren't sure what to think.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2140720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2004

The best pediatric neurologist in the state. Listens when we talk, listens to our daughter, returns phone calls promptly and never dismisses our concerns. Dr. Roberts has an excellent and disarming bedside manner, is kind and very approachable. Very important when working with children. We would highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2140719].votes_count ]]