Dr. Mohammad Haerian

Grad. Year: 1968

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Mohammad Haerian has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Psychiatrist-related: mental illness, depression, schizophrenia, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, substance abuse disorders, depression medication, pharmacological treatment, prescription drugs
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

01/06/14 SYSTEM: 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2467926
06/11/12 5 5 5 5 My son is 14 and has been seeing Dr. Haerian for five years. Even after moving to VA, we still travel the two and a half hours to see him. He is a wonderful doctor. He is compassionate, caring and really listens to my son. He takes his time and has NEVER rushed us out of his office. Because we live so far away now, he has given us his email to stay in touch about my son's status and medication management. I would highly recommend Dr. Haerian. Love this man, he is very personable.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 1576889
02/11/11 3 3 5 5 While we usually wait longer than desired, and the staff, while cheery, or a bit sub-par, this man is incredibly good at what he does. He takes not a single note during the session, so as to be able to engage you in coversation, but, after sessions, appears to record everything that occured, able to quote you exactly three sessions later. He'll make adjustments as needed, will give you all the information you need about various medications, and, of the half dozen psychiatrists I've been to, is clearly the best choice.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield