Rate Dr. Mohammad Haerian

Dr. Mohammad Haerian's Ratings

My son is 14 and has been seeing Dr. Haerian for five years. Even after moving to VA, we still travel the two and a half hours to see him. He is a wonderful doctor. He is compassionate, caring and really listens to my son. He takes his time and has NEVER rushed us out of his office. Because we live so far away now, he has given us his email to stay in touch about my son's status and medication management. I would highly recommend Dr. Haerian. Love this man, he is very personable.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2012 | flag

While we usually wait longer than desired, and the staff, while cheery, or a bit sub-par, this man is incredibly good at what he does. He takes not a single note during the session, so as to be able to engage you in coversation, but, after sessions, appears to record everything that occured, able to quote you exactly three sessions later. He'll make adjustments as needed, will give you all the information you need about various medications, and, of the half dozen psychiatrists I've been to, is clearly the best choice.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2011 | flag