Rate Dr. Anil K. Goel

Dr. Anil K. Goel's Ratings

I have been to several physicians during my lifetime. Dr. Goel is just unique. Very knowledgeable, great diagnostician and very compassionate. Takes time to listen and explain. I recommend him strongly.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2014 | flag

Dr Goel takes the time to talk with me about my problems and listens. I couldn't walk across a parking lot without having to stop and catch my breath before I saw Dr Goel. He figured out what was wrong and got me all fix up so I can do all I want and be active.

Submitted July 31, 2014 | flag

Dr Goel is kind, understanding and helps you!!!! He's staff is the same...It was a plesant visit and always is with this staff.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. Goel is very knowlegable, skilled, and reassuring. He corrected a long standing problem that had troubled me for many years. He continues to monitor the health of my heart. As well, he has helped me cut down and eliminate medications I have taken for years. Dr's staff is efficient and pleasant. I would not hesitate recommending Dr. Goel to any of my family or friends.

Submitted July 24, 2013 | flag

I have been treated by Dr. Goel for 3 years due to Hypertrophic Obstructive Cardiomyapathy. Because of this, he performed my ICD implant. His expertise is phenomenal. When I was diagnosed, he sat with me and fully explained every aspect of this condition both by drawings and knowledge of the condition. He always takes the time to answer any questions or concerns I may have during my appointment and further,he will return my telephone call if I "forgot a question". I have known him for 10 years plus as he also treated my husband (implant of pacemaker and monitor of Coumadin) due to a stroke which casued aphasia. I would not hesitate for a moment to highly recommend him.

Submitted May 27, 2013 | flag

Dr. Goel took his time with me to explain everything and his staff was great,they helped me every step of the way.

Submitted March 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. Anil Goel is a very knowledgeable and a very caring Doctor. He always explain to me and my family my condition and what kind of treatment I will need to improved my condition, and he is very good of what his doing I and my family do highly recommend him to be one of the best CARDIAC ELECTROPHYSIOLOGIST of the Country. We are very happy and very proud that he is my Doctor. Thank you.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2012 | flag

After seeing a different cardiologist for 9 year, changed to Dr. Goel. I feel better now than I have felt for 9 years. I am being treat for arrhythmia. Dr. Gol has also adjusted my medication.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2012 | flag

I would highly recommend Dr. Goel to any of my friends. He gave me information that was easy to understand as well as making me feel at ease with my medical condition. His bedside manner was caring and considerate as well as taking time to listen to all my concerns. Dr. Goel and his team made feel at ease before and after the procedure. His office staff were very kind and professional, as well.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2012 | flag

Dr. Anil Goel is an excellent cardiologist who spends time with you to understand and analyze your complete medical condition and history. He is extremely competent and has exceptional bed side manners. His medical action plan makes sense and he takes the time to explain the rational behind his recommendations. I would highly recommend Dr. Goel.

Submitted March 12, 2012 | flag