Rate Dr. Steven A. Belinkie

Dr. Steven A. Belinkie's Ratings

I had a Breast Reduction and Lift with Dr. B...he reduced the size of the Areola to match the new breast size and OMG...what a fantastic job he did!...I mean you cant even tell my areola wasnt originally this way?..it you cant tell any sticthing and the scars are so minimal, you have to go all up in my boobs to see them...I would definitley recommend Dr. B for a breast reduction!!!...Amazing, sweet guy...!!! I only wish he did other procedures I am interested in doing because I would definitley gone to him again for more work to be done...lol..!!!!

Submitted Feb. 9, 2011 | flag

In 2006, I had a TT w/MR. I absolutely love the results. I am going back to this doctor for lipo of the inner thighs. He was extremely helpful, explaining the procedures and telling me why he would not recommend other procedures that I had in mind. Very professional but also made me feel comfortable. Even my husband likes him!

Submitted July 21, 2009 | flag

I had my eyelids done and Dr. Belinkie did a fairly good job. I do have slight scaring but overall like the results.

Submitted July 2, 2009 | flag

I had eyelid and undereye procedure done by Dr. Belinkie in August of 2004. I really wish I had researched more before I let him cut me. My eyes were cut differently and as a result they are not at all alike anymore. My left upper lid is a mess and the scar is erratic and still quite visible. My right eye, while better, sits lower on my face. It's subtle if I cover both lids with a neutral base shade eyeshadow unless I look straight at somebody (or in the mirror) and then it is obvious one eye is drooping and crooked. I went to 2 cosmetic surgery specialists to find out if they might be able to re-do my left eye, but neither want to even try for fear of making it worse. Dr. B took "before" pictures of my eyes but never suggested taking "after" photo to include in his book of surgery patients. Please do alot of homework finding the best cosmetic surgeon if you are going to let any surgeon cut on your face. It is a mistake I am constantly reminded of and feel very self-conscious about.

Submitted June 11, 2009 | flag