Rate Dr. James S. Batti

Dr. James S. Batti's Ratings

My daughter was diagnosed with sleep apnea. We went to see Dr. Batti and immediately he recommeneded Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy to be done at Fairfax. We asked about the anesthesiologist who will administer the drug to my daugther and he brushed us off quickly and told that it will be a resident. Apparently it was the wrong info that he provided to us because according to Caroline, the surgery coordinator, it is some doctor that Dr. Batti works with all the time and he should know and he is a pediatric anesthsiologist. We felt uncomfortable with him and went to get a second option from Dr. Bosworth in Rockville, MD. Upon checking my daugther, he said that my daughter's tonsil's fine and her adenoid is enlarged. He spent time to figure out the root of her sleep apnea and fixed it rather than doing the traditional way which is to have both tonsil and adenoid removed. I would reccommend to get a 2nd option after seeing Dr. Batti as a pre-caution. Canceled the appointment with Dr.Batti

Submitted March 22, 2011 | flag

Dr. James Batti is a very good doctor. I appreciate everything he has done for my daughter.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2008 | flag

Dr. Batti is wonderful. My son had a tonsillectomy, adenoidectomy and tubes in his ears. He has never been healthier. Dr. Batti gets it when it comes to understanding parents and relating to kids. I highly recommend him!

Submitted May 23, 2008 | flag

My daughter loves Batti, when we first started going to dr Batti, she was very scared and unsure of what would happen, now she looks forward to seeing him.

Submitted April 22, 2008 | flag

Dr. Batti is a one of a kind doctor who deserves many kudos. He explains all tests and procedures in terms that a parent can understand. My family and I love him because you see that he truly loves his profession and the children and families he meets each and everyday.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2008 | flag

Dr. Batti was wonderful with our son. He had a complicated condition and Dr. Batti was patient and attentive, even coming back one night after heading home because there was a change in our sons condition. He geniunely cared about our son's wellbeing and we feel blessed that he had Dr. Batti as a doctor. The world is a better place in large part because of people like him.

Submitted March 28, 2007 | flag

He recommended that our 6 year old son have a tonsilectomy and tubes placed in his ears after he had multiple ear infections and strep throat. He explained everything to us very clearly and was very patient with all of our questions. We did have the surgery which Dr. Batti performed and our son has never been healthier. He sleeps better at night because he can breath better,and he overall seems happier. We strongly recommed Dr. Batti to any parents.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2007 | flag

He was so wonderful caring for our son and helping us!!

Submitted Feb. 27, 2006 | flag

Wrote my son's condition off as "related to other illness" that he had not had treatment for in over a year. Gave meds that may help but no promises and did no conclusive test to say that this is the condition my son has.

Submitted July 27, 2005 | flag

He was so good listening to a complicated case. Explained test results clearly. Listened to concerns. Explained his findings so clearly. He wrote a report that was very helpful to our child's case. HIGHLY recommend Dr Batti at CCMC

Submitted Dec. 18, 2004 | flag