Rate Dr. Christopher Voll

Dr. Christopher Voll's Ratings

Quack! The man nearly killed me! If I hadn't been persistent in my belief that something was truly wrong with me and sought out a second opinion, the cyst in the back oft head would have eventually cut off my ability to breate and swallow. Arnold Chiari malformations are not that rare, and the same symptoms I presented to him were presented to another doctor, who thought something must be wrong and sent me for the MRI that undoubtably saved my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Although Dr. Voll's bedside manner is not that great I have been treated well and there is no doubt in my mind he is very knowledgeable!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2552810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

After seeing Dr. Voll for several years now I would think the receptionist should know that I am aware there is no food or drink allowed in the office. This seems to be her most important concern when reminding or booking you an appointment. I also find that my time Should be considered just as valuable as the doctors. Never have I gone and waited less than 40 minutes before I got into see him. His manner is a little standoffish but I do believe he knows his stuff and is doing his best to treat his patients accurately .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2534702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

Great experience with Dr. Voll!! Staff was very friendly . He was very thorough .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

I love Dr Voll. I see him every 3 months and have for 5 years. He is quiet and reserved but that is just his nature. He is NOT rude or standoffish. And I admit Lorraine his secretary isn't all warm and fuzzy but she is cooperative and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2014

I saw dr Voll at the EMG clinic. I was much more impressed with him after my visit. I saw the referring doctor and had been told he was not the neurologist I was sent to. He saw me after an EMG. He did not have any blood work or info regarding my health. This was infuriating. When I learned the truth of the matter,( He was not the Nero I was referred to) I was beyond embarrassed and impressed. Dr. Voll must have thought I was wacky, as I went on and on about my health believing he was the Nero I was sent to. Even tho he was there to explain the results, he did what he could as he took the info I gave him. He sent a letter suggesting certain tests that I believe is a major driving force in trying to attain a diagnosis. He was agitated at the end of the visit as I pressed for an answer regarding a tremor I had previously. He said I was sent for the numbness and not the tremor. At the time i could not believe what I was hearing, now am thankful he did not kick me out of the room!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

I admit, I did read the reviews on here before my appointment and was a bit fearful. However, I was greeted by a staff member with a huge smile on her face, and she was as friendly and helpful as any patient could ask for. As for Dr. Voll, he was professional, polite, and solved a medical problem I had for many many years . My experience was very positive at his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1856992].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Dr. Voll was very thorough with my condition. He spent a lot of time with me in my appointment. He asked lots of questions and was direct but not cranky. He rushed an MRI and then when he got the results he phoned me at home well after office hours to tell me I needed to be at the emergency department the next morning to see a surgeon. Countless drs. had not been able to diagnose me. The only thing better would be if his office could recieve electronic MRI results. His staff though... wow ... talk about rude and mean. They hide behind a cupboard and won't acknowledge people that come in. If people walk up to the desk they get an annoyed look. Angry, angry people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1856991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

This is one of the rudest doctors I have ever delt with. He doesn't read your reports before your appointment, he skims them for a minute in front of you. This is extreamly fusterating. He had three detailed reports from other specialists and couldn't be bothered to read them. I can't even say he's knowledgeable because he rushes you through your appointment so quickly. I had to have a follow up appointment for botox injection's, when the doctor asked if I had any questions I said no but then thought of one and asked it. The doctor snapped "that's why I asked if you had any questions", I snapped right back at him. Probably not the best idea. I have never had Botox so I was unaware if the shots should be painful or just mildly uncomfortable. It was extremely painful & I was bruised on my face, neck & shoulders. A friend of mine who has Botox regularly said this was not normal. If your looking for a doctor who actually cares and listens don't see Dr Voll!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1856996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2013

Dr. Voll is a good doctor however I can't give him glowing reviews. I had two appointments with him and one was great and the other was crap! He seemed to be a "Jekyl and Hyde". Amazing at my first consultation...very thorough and answered all of my questions and then the second follow-up he seemed annoyed and I was rushed to get out of the door. He didn't have any suggestions for my conditions or how I could be helped. I also find his follow up appointment policies very frustrating! I got my initial consulation in two weeks (which was great)...however, for a follow up I wasn't given an appointment and was told it would be over 4 months and that I should keep calling to see where I am on the waiting list?!? This is frustrating and ridiculous... Because of this I had to switch Neurologists which is too bad...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1856990].votes_count ]]