Rate Dr. Christopher D. Kager

Dr. Christopher D. Kager's Ratings

Dr. Kager, Did not take the time to exam me. I was seen for approximately 5 minutes. Looked at old x-rays from 8/2013. Just had me walk half to wall an back and just looked at my legs with my rain boots on. I asked if I should take my rain boots off. He states know. I wasn't there for surgery grant it, but I shouldn't have been blown off, so to speak. I am the one who brought up a request for physical therapy for moderate degeneration of the spine, which I have been going to a Chiropractor for almost a year without success. All I want is to get back my life back. Exercise without ending up in severe pain.

Submitted May 1, 2014 | flag

He is very clear and concise about the surgery. His followup in hospital is timely. His post op followup right on target with my requirements. Excellent surgeon.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2013 | flag

Dr Kager is very knowledgeable and knew exactly what to do after looking at MRI. He gave me confidence in his ability to correct the problem. His staff is very friendly and put me at ease. I am pleased with the results and I am thankful that the pain that was shooting down my legs is gone. I would recommend this doctor.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2012 | flag

I could not have ask for a better Doctor than Dr. Kager, he is very straight foward and reassuring,I found him to be polite and relaxing in his approach toward me and my back problem, after surgery my problems went away. I would recommend him to anyone and his staff is also exceptional, thanks Doc

Submitted Aug. 13, 2012 | flag

Great doctor and staff. Was very confident in his ability to resolve my problem. Would recommend him.

Submitted May 31, 2012 | flag

Dr. Kager is the best. Completely delighted with the results of my surgery. My problems with neck and spine are very complicated, and my quality of life was bad and worsening, and I was very frightened. I am back to normal now and looking forward to leaving for vacation. Thank you Dr. Kager - my family and I love you for for what you did for me! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH.

Submitted May 16, 2012 | flag

I had an excellent experience, my back is as good as new and the staff and Dr. Kager were very helpful and punctual. Would do it again in a heart beat!

Submitted May 11, 2012 | flag

I cannot say enough about Dr. Kager and his staff - always courteous, prompt, knowledgeable both in the office and in the hospital after I had brain surgery for a brain tumor.

Submitted May 6, 2012 | flag

I came from chester county to see Dr. Kager and was very impressed with his knowledge.The radiologist as well as two doctors misread my mri and Dr. Kager looked at my mri and made the acurate diagnosis in about 10 seconds.He had answeres to all my questions and never used words like maybe or not sure, he had the answers.

Submitted April 9, 2012 | flag

Dr. Kager is a very competent Doctor from all I have heard about him. He did a spinal fusion on me a few years ago, he has the worst bedside manner I have ever experienced. He rushes in and rushes out, not friendly, doesn't listen very well, doesn't look you in the eye when he speaks to you. Worst of all he did the surgery and it did not improve my condition at all, in fact I had more pain when it was over and even until this day. When I told him about the pain and the lack of improvement he became very brusque and said that was all he could do for me and I should not come back to him. It's a little upsetting when the surgeon in whom you have entrusted your life, just blows you off. I was not angry, I just wanted to have some help with my pain. I don't think he likes to confront his failures. He did tell me up front that the surgery might not work and there was a tiny chance that it might get worse, he did not tell me he would throw me to the wolves if this happened & not help me

Submitted March 26, 2012 | flag