Rate Dr. Rowland Hayward

Dr. Rowland Hayward's Ratings

I don't know what my husband and I will ever to if Dr.Hayward ever retires. He is so kind,caring and knowledgeable. Always encourages me to read up on health matters myself and discuss them with him. As someone else stated you can get into him when you are sick. You are the best Dr.Hayward, Thankyou

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

All clinics should be run as Dr Hayward does. You can actually see him if you are sick!! He is exceptional in every way. Professional, , kind and caring. He has been our family doctor for over 30 years. We hold the utmost in respect for this dedicated doctor. We will never be able to repay this man for all the wonderful care to our entire family!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2490700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2014

I have seen Dr. Hayward many times, and have 100% confidence in him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488719].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Dr Hayward has been my family Dr as long as I can remember, he is knowledgable man and he know's his stuff. He is so kind and patient with my family and I ( we all have him as a family Dr) I never feel rushed and I can ask him any questions and he will use english with me so I can understand. He is by far the best Dr out there! If he retires I have no idea what I would do!? Every walk in clinic I was walked into the Dr's are just rude and have no bedside manner. Dr Hayward you are truly an exceptional man, and im glad you choose a career that suits you well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1857804].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

I have been a patient for 25+ years. Over the last few years I have found he listens, but isn't really hearing you. He has unrealistic solutions to health issues. Once told me to take an extended vacation for extreme fatigue, unexplained weight gain and tingling in my extremities. I was a single parent. A vacation was out of the question. After two years of worsening symptoms, the bare minimum of blood work and suggesting that I don't sleep well (I sleep quite fine, new husband is a night owl and says I don't even snore), he suggested I quit my job.??? I am in my early 40's. I have now gained 40 lbs in 1 year, my hair, eyebrows and eyelashes are falling out, I take 3 breaks just to blow dry my hair and generally feel like I am on my way to being so exhausted I will eventually just stop breathing. I am supposed to tell my boss I am quitting because my doctor thinks it is making me too tired?? Looking for another family doctor now. It's not easy but I am desperate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1857803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2014

Dr. R. Hayward is a wonderful Doctor.Somehow he manages to be timely yet take enough time to really listen to his patients.He is a wealth of information and always has positive words of advice.I have found him to take a real interest in me and my family and I dont know how he remembers all the details regarding my personal and health issues.I truly love this man and believe he has the power in his words to heal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1857802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

r. Hayward is the best doc in the world! he treats me and my family great and will do anything we need and he's punctual. i didn't realize how special of a doctor he was till my mom was diagnosed with brain cancer and didn't have much time. she took many ambulance rides to the Victoria Hospital and often woke up with Dr. Hayward checking up on her before he went to his office. Doctors don't do that, friends do that and i feel that he tries to be "real" about every situation. don't know what i'd do without him?!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1857801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2013

Doesn;t admit if he doesn't know what is wrong, especially with the elderly. His diagnosis constantly changed... ie he had no clue. Likes to placate the elderly. I will keep looking. I need a doctor I can trust.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1857800].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2011

Dr. Hayward in is a excellent Doctor, he is truely one of a kind, and we as patients are extremely lucky to have him. He's always takes the extra time to listen to you as a person and not trying to rush you out like some doctor's do. Clinically he is excellent, referring you to a specialist if he is unsure of a diagnosis. His staff Melinda and Cecile are compassionate, professional, personable and friendly, always going the extra mile to help you. I hope he keeps them with him a long time. Keep up the good work ladies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1857799].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2009

The Doctor is knowledgeable. But laughs when you tell him emotional aspects in your life. My mother passed away. When I mentioned this to him he laughed. I got divorced again laughing? He can also be very insulting.I do not believe he understands the impact his statement have on his patients. I believe clinically he is excellent, on an emotional level-The doctor needs a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1857798].votes_count ]]