Dr. Nathan H. Call

Rate Dr. Nathan H. Call

Dr. Nathan H. Call's Ratings

LOVE Dr. Call. What I really appreciate about him is his kind and caring manner. He was warm, sympathetic, and sensitive. Put me at ease and answered all of my questions without making me feel stupid, even when I got very emotional and probably wasn't making much sense! Great bedside manner.

Submitted March 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Call is the best primary care doctor! I have seen him for years and he is always very helpful and understanding. During an ER trip that landed me in the ICU he was in the hospital reading up on my disease and figuring out what would be the best care for me. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2013 | flag

Excellent all the way around!!! Great doctor and staff

Submitted May 31, 2011 | flag

Pleasant, easy to talk to, took the time to review past medical history (I was a new patient), did not seem to be trying to rush out the door, expressed appropriate concern, found a new ailment that was contibuting to fatigue, weight gain. Prescribed appropriate treatment.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2010 | flag