Dr. Nathan H. Call

Grad. Year: 1993

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Nathan H. Call has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

18/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.5
RID: 2579641
07/03/13 5 5 5 5 LOVE Dr. Call. What I really appreciate about him is his kind and caring manner. He was warm, sympathetic, and sensitive. Put me at ease and answered all of my questions without making me feel stupid, even when I got very emotional and probably wasn't making much sense! Great bedside manner.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2550291
04/02/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Call is the best primary care doctor! I have seen him for years and he is always very helpful and understanding. During an ER trip that landed me in the ICU he was in the hospital reading up on my disease and figuring out what would be the best care for me. I would recommend him to anyone.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1453644
31/05/11 5 5 5 5 Excellent all the way around!!! Great doctor and staff
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 1111583
22/02/10 3 4 4 5 Pleasant, easy to talk to, took the time to review past medical history (I was a new patient), did not seem to be trying to rush out the door, expressed appropriate concern, found a new ailment that was contibuting to fatigue, weight gain. Prescribed appropriate treatment.
Insurance: Medicare