Rate Dr. Nathan H. Call

Dr. Nathan H. Call's Ratings

Dr Call is one of the best! Great personality and I feel like he actually cares about me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

LOVE Dr. Call. What I really appreciate about him is his kind and caring manner. He was warm, sympathetic, and sensitive. Put me at ease and answered all of my questions without making me feel stupid, even when I got very emotional and probably wasn't making much sense! Great bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][644569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Dr. Call is the best primary care doctor! I have seen him for years and he is always very helpful and understanding. During an ER trip that landed me in the ICU he was in the hospital reading up on my disease and figuring out what would be the best care for me. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][644568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2013

Excellent all the way around!!! Great doctor and staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][644567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Pleasant, easy to talk to, took the time to review past medical history (I was a new patient), did not seem to be trying to rush out the door, expressed appropriate concern, found a new ailment that was contibuting to fatigue, weight gain. Prescribed appropriate treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][644566].votes_count ]]