Rate Dr. Barry Bermack

Dr. Barry Bermack's Ratings

Dr. Burmack has been an incredible advocate for my son's health. He always listens to my concerns and goes over my sons symtoms one by one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Dr.Bermack has been seeing my daughter since she was 3 weeks old and she is now 7. He has always been thorough but very sterile and unfriendly. My biggest complaint is that he has not once been able to see her when she was sick and needed a physician. He is always overbooked. His staff is also horrendous. They are so rude and unprofessional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Dr. Bermack is amazing. Apt's are always on schedule. No matter how many questions I throw his way he always has the answers and he genuinely cares for the kids. The ladies at the front desk are excellent too...they are very helpful, knowledgeable and try to be as accommodating as they can. Both my children have had numerous visits for illnesses, asthma, etc and I am so grateful to have Dr. Bermack as our pediatrician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1858120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2011

An amazing pediatrician. He acknowledges that as parents, we know what is going on with our child and has never given me reason to second guess his comments/diagnoses. Dr. Bermack has always been more than willing to take the time to listen, even when the waiting room is full.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1858119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2009

Dr. Bermack was my pediatrician, and although you are supposed to leave at 16, he kept me as a patient until I was 18. I have severe asthma, and have been hospitalized on many occasions. Although he did not even have priviledges at the Grace, he came and visited me and did everything he could to help. He is an intelligent and compassionate MD and I would recommend him to any parent. I saw him since I was a very young child, and never once thought of seeking treatment elsewhere. I hope he's retiring soon so he can enjoy the good life, as he definitely deserves it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1858118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2009

Absolutely outstanding Dr. Besides the fact he's incredibly knowledgeable, he truly cares about his patients. He's the only Dr. I've encountered who will phone your home to see how your child is doing. He investigates thoroughly & really knows what he is doing. He also listens. Can be blunt, but that is because he is in such high demand he doesn't always have time to beat around the bush. Dr. Bermec is the gold standard.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1858117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

Dr.Bermack is one of the best Pediatrians I know. He is very through and not afraid to send your child for tests if there is a concern. He does not rush or treat your child like a number. He is always up on new medical advances regarding pediatrics.And for that comment about treating mom's like they are hysterical that is farther from the truth,I'm a mom too!And never been treated like that(only with respect) in all the years my children have been coming to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1858116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

Dr Bermack is an excellent pediatrician. We have known him for 9 years, & have nothing but great things to say about him. I have told many others to see him. He always takes my concerns seriously & never has made me feel like a paranoid mother. He even told me once to trust my mothers intuition. Dr Bermack makes us feel at ease & talks to my daughter like she is an important person. He asks her the questions about how things feel & talks to her about whats going on in her life. He also shares memories about his child, which makes it feel like he cares enough to share some of his personal life with you. I rarely have a hard time getting in to see him if I have a big concern about my child. He doesn't rush us or makes us feel like my child is just another number. Truly a great doctor!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1858115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2008

Dr Bermack is a doctor who is always knowledgeable, and up to date on a wide variety of medical issues. When asking about immunizations, he presented the pros and cons in a direct and simple way for us to understand. Both my children have had him since infants...and they love him. I once had another pediatrician have to give immunizations to my doctor and she cried for a very long time. He is fast and efficient. He is so busy that he does not have much time to go into details or just chat unless there is something wrong with your child. The fact that he is in such high demand is a good sign.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1858114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2008

My OB recommended Dr. Bermack, and gave the best reference of all: "That's who my children see". When another doctor recommends someone from personal experience, that's a pretty high compliment. My son has allergies/asthma; delayed growth; ADHD and (possibly) migraines. Every concern I bring in is dealt with, and/or appropriate tests ordered. He is very up-to-date in his knowledge, sympathetic, funny and great with my son (who is not easy to get along with :> ). Long live Dr. Bermack!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1858113].votes_count ]]