Rate Dr. Daniel E. Furst

Dr. Daniel E. Furst's Ratings

I've been going to Dr. Furst for approx. 4years. I have scleroderma and raynauds. Dr. Furst is the best doctor I have ever had. He listen, he's patience, he cares!! I've been blessed to have him treat me. Been on his clinical trial and the whole staff is professional. When I was diagnose, I felt helpless and sad. Dr. Furst knows how to comfort his patients and explain their disease. You will be honored if you have him as your doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2400695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr. Furst is the best physician I have ever met. He is a scientist; a true healer and works tirelessly all over the world to help people. He is up to date to the minute with therapeutic agents, is a lead investigator in clinical trials, is flexible of thought, treats patients individually and has the very rare gift of honing in on the real health issues to improve a patient's well-being. I would fly across the country to see this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][644679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2012

Dr. Furst is a wonderful doctor! He is patient, asks many questions, really cares about his patients, takes time to answer all of your questions, and seems to believe in the importance of educating patients about their illness, medications, etc. I drive 2 1/2 hours to see him...this is how much I like this physician!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][644678].votes_count ]]