Rate Dr. John E. Clark

Dr. John E. Clark's Ratings

My visit with Dr. Clark was definitely not like I thought it would be, in a good way! I was expecting him to be quick to pull out the prescription pad and send me on my way but that wasn't the case. He was determined to get answers for why I was in such pain and with his help we got them. He also helped me by setting me up with an acupuncturist whom was amazing. Between the two of them and my chiropractor, Dr. Ned Martello, I was pain free in no time without having to take any pain meds at all! I highly recommend Dr. Clark for pain management and for those who are more interested in healing rather than masking the pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2014

Worst dr. Ever he does not even see you and sends a Pa or worker in to see you and barely spends anytime with you . Also over bills and makes you wait 2 to 3 hours in waiting room to see someone .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr. Clark has overseen my care since a fall in 2001. I have always found him to be a warm caring compassionate Doctor with a vast wealth of knowledge. If one type of therapy doesn't work he will try something else until he can get you to feeling and doing the "best" you can. Also, he is very gentle when doing injections.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Dr. Clark is great and so is his PA. However, his nurse, Debbie, (she is actually only a Medical Assistant) is worthless. Dr. Clark has changed his clinic's office policies for the worst. He WILL NOT allow a family member go in with a patient during their exam. This is OUTRAGEOUS! On an elderly patient, who knows more about the patient and doesn't forget to ask questions, etc. than the elderly's CARETAKER?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

DR. CLARK IS A FABULOUS, FANTASTIC, WONDERFUL CARING Dr. He treats you as a patient not as a numbered file!!! He is genuinely caring and concerned about me and every other patient!!!! HE LISTENS TO YOUR CONCERNS AND QUESTIONS AND EXLPLAINS IN DEFINITE DETAIL ABOUT YOUR HEALTH AND HIS ADVISE AND OPINIONS. I TRUST DR. CLARK with my life , literally. There's not many Drs at all who do that every single day. I was so lucky to be referred to him by another physician-neurosurgeon!!!!!! I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. CLARK TO ANYONE WHO NEEDS HIM OR HIS OPINION AND ADVICE!! SINCERELY, BEST REGARDS TO any patient needing this type of physician and expert ADVICE!!!!I. Respectfully your patient.........

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1858544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

This is the very best dr I've ever had in my life.... He is very friendly and patient oriented and shows much enthusiasm about patients problems and individual lives. He always finds a way to make me laugh even during my worst painful days... He is very patient friendly ans always gives me a hug... I have the deepest respect for Dr Clark. He is the very best of them all !!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1858543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2013

Dr. Clark is WONDERFUL. However his NURSE DEBBIE is very rude, not very helpful, forgets to do things or takes forever to follow-up. I am sure I am not the first person to have complaints about her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1858542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2013

Dr Clark is a wonderful Dr. After my car accident when no operation could fix the pain I was having with surgery Dr Clark took on my case. Through injections and PT I am now 80% pain free. It took less then 1 year for him to get me better. I would recommend Dr Clark to anyone. I have been a paitent of Dr clarks for 10 years now. The only complaints I have ever heard of were from patients asking for medications they don't need. I'm glad Dr Clark turns away those kind of patients who Dr shop.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1858541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Clark's office approximately 9 years ago for treatment of numerous painful conditions resulting from a fall. Upon initial assessment, I was told that I would probably never get to 100% return; however, there are days when I think I surpassed. All the staff has been extremely kind and empathetic. The PAs and nurses are the best. The technicians assisting in procedures stimulate a calm to the patients. Dr. Clark has a wonderful wealth of knowledge and exceptional bedside manners. In those periods when pain excerbated, Dr. Clark has offered treatments that fulfilled the need. As a healthcare provider myself, I find that in the presence of pain, our patience and tolerance are decreased. I recommend this physician and his staff to attend your needs of pain management.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1858540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2012

I THINK HE NEEDS TO STOP SENDING PEOPLE TO THE METH CLINIC WHO COME BACK TO ALEXANDRA AND SELL THERE METH

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1858539].votes_count ]]