Rate Dr. Casey Schirmer

Dr. Casey Schirmer's Ratings

Our middle child has high functioning autism & has always had a higher than typical level of anxiety regarding doctor visits. Dr. Schirmer turned that completely around. He is very competent & has an excellent bedside manner. His staff members are also very competent & Incredibly kind as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][644756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

Dr Schirmer is the best baby doctor around. It's always a joy to bring my 6 month old to him. He answers all my questions with ease and takes the tiem to make sure aI understand what it all means. He also is open to alternative ideas since he moved to Santa Cruz. My son had a REALLY bad eye infection at 2 months and Dr. Schirmer recommended that my wife squirt breast milk in his eyes. AT the same time he did call in a prescription to our Pharmacy but told us not to collect oe pay for it and give the breast milk a few days. The infection cleared up with the breastmilk inm a few days saving us from paying for the prescription. He makes it seem like seing my son is the highlight of his day. A wonderful doctor and highly recommneded

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][644755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2011

Dr. Schirmer is a great doctor! He is so kind, caring, gentle, and thorough. He is very skilled and has wonderful communication skills. My daughter didn't want to leave him when she turned old enough to go to an "adult" doctor. Highly recommended...we love Dr. Schirmer!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][644754].votes_count ]]