Rate Dr. Michael J. Chandler

Dr. Michael J. Chandler's Ratings

he's really smart for sure...and I thought his staff were efficient and respectful, but not that "warm." He seems to be the one to go to for difficult to treat medical problems that may be underlying issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1858657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2012

I don't care how good a doctor is but there is not an excuse to be rude, arrogant and treating his patients like they are stupid and less important. Really unbelievable to see the high marks here...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1858658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2012

No beside manners. Not open to patient questions or concerns. Seems very knowledgable though.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1858656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2012

this was my first time seeing him. he seems quite intelligent and talented. i am not sure if the meds he gave me will work but i can tell he is thorough. the staff were helpful but that one female worker at the front desk is a BI*TCH lol. but she seemed helpful i guess. i would recommend him over other doctors tho

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1858655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009

Dr. Chandler is definitely dedicated to his profession. Helps patients identify symptoms in order to help them prevent or curtail allergies, which trigger other medical conditions, such as asthma and sinusitis. Little or no wait times. Wonderful staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1858654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009

Such a great doc!! For the first time ever, a doctor who was able to finally fix my nasal allergies! And nice on top of that too..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1858653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2008

Superb physician. Talked to me for over 1/2 hour on first visit many years ago before suggesting treatment that restored me to a functioning happy person. He's the doctor I most trust and recently landed in his office with an injury totally out of his specialty because of this trust. He immediately got on the phone and made sure I got to the right place quickly for the best care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1858652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

I've been going to docs for years; they all give me sprays, they don't work so they give me more sprays. Dr. Chandler said to try a spray and if it didn't work we'd look further. It didn't work, he sent me for a CAT-Scan and sure enough there's a problem with my nasal bone structure. He's nice, goes the extra step and his staff are among the nicest I've met in NYC. Wait time has been very short.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1858651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2008

A good listener and very thorough. Willing to think outside the box.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1858650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2007

Extremely thorough and knowledgeable. He has an excellent bedside manner and takes the time to listen. He even diagnosed a rare condition that other physicians had missed for the past 10 years. I wouldn't even think of seeing anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1858649].votes_count ]]