Dr. Bruno S. Fang

Grad. Year: 1991

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 19 reviews. Dr. Bruno S. Fang has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Oncologist / Hematologist-related: cancer, lymphoma, anemia, sickle cell, breast cancer, lung cancer, melanoma, leukemia, blood disease, tumors, radiation, chemotherapy, CML
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.5
RID: 3812121

20/01/14 2 2 2 2 went to see dr. fang one time and wasnt impressed at all. i went to him after being referred by a family friend and he did absolutely nothing for me. he looked at all the blood results and just told me that he would keep monitoring my situation. never prescribed any medication or ran any other tests to see if the diagnosis i was given was definitive.
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Bruno" to "Bruno S."

04/10/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "East Brunswick" to "New Brunswick"
RID: 2740776
29/07/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Fang is a terrific compassionate Dr. I have been his patient for over 10 years & really believe he is responsible for those 10 years. What ever problem, whether his specialty or not, he has always been available to offer advise and/or support. I would and have recommended him to friends & relatives. In fact I sometimes joke with him about a finders fee.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 2680715
17/06/13 5 5 5 5 I've found Dr. Bruno Fang to be a REAL down to earth Dr. who is compassionate & caring...He takes the time to listen and then responds to his patients buy talking to them and not at them...I personally couldn't have found a better Dr.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1863829
07/04/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Fang is truly an outstanding doctor. Not only is he brilliant, but he's very compassionate, patient, and professional. He referred me to the best surgeon as well when I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer. Dr. Fang is genuinely concerned with his patients and ensures that you're put at ease. I'm extremely fortunate to have Dr. Fang as my oncologist.
RID: 1714991
16/02/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Fang was very attentive and thorough. His knowledge and attitude are calming and reassuring.
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 1512433
15/08/11 5 5 5 5 I have yet to meet a doctor more dedicated and caring than Dr. Fang. He saved my life......what else can I say?
Paid (or co-pay): $5
RID: 1481574
07/07/11 4 4 5 5 absolutely the most caring dr i have EVER encountered. always positive and uplifting. always warm and caring. always has time to explain and gives you treatment and advice, i believe, as if you were his own family.
Insurance: GHI
RID: 1439218
12/05/11 2 3 5 5 He is a great doctor. He really takes him time with you and is very knowledgeable and friendly.  Respond
RID: 1438656
11/05/11 5 4 5 5 I just want to say that Dr. Fang is great!! Besides his knowledge, he is very compassionate & caring. I feel very fortunate to have found an oncologist like him. Love you Dr. Fang!!
RID: 1369596
22/02/11 5 5 5 5 Dr Fang is a very respected, intelligent, caring, knowledgable oncology physician. Anyone I chat with at the hospital or in his office feels he is the top doctor of all. He takes time to explain your illness, listen to your concerns, and is concerned about all your problems, physical and emotional. An example to all new residents. Definitely 10 stars.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1331366
08/01/11 4 5 4 5 Just started with dr. fang. first meeting lasted 45 min in hospital. answered very question, took his time, not rushed. time will tell all i know is that my husband is in the best hands, who cares about anything else, except getting better.. I have high hopes
RID: 1270904
13/10/10 3 3 4 5 Dr. Fang is an awesome Dr. He spends a lot of time at every appt. He explains everything and answers any questions that we have. He is very kind, empathetic, and knowledgable. I'm glad that he is my fathers dr. We have the utmost faith in him.  Respond
RID: 1213333
22/07/10 4 3 3 4 I have found Dr. Fang to be quick and always in a rush, I have rarely spoken to him at length in detail except the first appt. Also does not return calls very well and appts. are weeks away. Unfortunately these things are as important as whether he is compassionate and knowledgable.
RID: 1175354
24/05/10 1 4 1 5 Patient had Esphogeal cancer. Dr Fang primary dr. chemo and rad and operation performed. Patient was 235lbs now is 128lbs. He has been perscribed narcotics lots of them, Soma,Fentanyl patch, Percocet,vicodin, Morphine IR . He is alone, has a broken vertabrae, Home not eating, no one to take care of him,now is addicted to these meds and because of insurance reasons has wipe his hands clear of him. He needs medical attention immediately or he will die. Patient name Thomas Steven Kupfur
RID: 1148394
13/04/10 5 5 5 5 He's caring and so professional and he makes you feel that you are the most important patient he has. I wish every doctor could be this way.
RID: 1011574
17/10/09 5 5 5 5 I work with Dr Fang at RWJUH as an RN. Recently, my husband was diagnosed with throat CA. Dr Fang is the best doctor I can advise: caring knowledgable, humorous, serious, simple and complex. THE BEST .  Respond
RID: 735222
03/12/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Fang is a fantastic, kind, knowledgable caring person. He is proactive and conscientious about treatments, options, progress, overall outcome, etc. I would recommend him to anyone that needs the help and security of a dr that will help provide the most effective care necessary. He jumps into action when necessary. He takes the time needed to explain and ensure a comfort level, etc.
RID: 478224
07/01/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Fang goes above and beyond the call of duty. He ALWAYS puts his patients first. Dr. Fang goes the extra mile to ensure his patients get the very best care from his staff. He also is very efficient at coordinating patient care with other doctors involved in the patient's treatment.  Respond
RID: 396851
03/09/07 4 5 5 5 Dr. Fang is a truly top notch physician who takes the time to really talk with his patients to understand what their needs are and engages his patients in their treatment plan. He returns patient calls immediately, has a vast wealth of knowledge in oncology and extends himself in every way possible. All this and compassion to boot. Seem too good to be true? Well, he's even better than that. I couldn't speak more highly of a physician. Cancer is the bad news; Dr. Fang is definitely the beginning of the good.  Respond