Rate Dr. Bruno S. Fang

Dr. Bruno S. Fang's Ratings

went to see dr. fang one time and wasnt impressed at all. i went to him after being referred by a family friend and he did absolutely nothing for me. he looked at all the blood results and just told me that he would keep monitoring my situation. never prescribed any medication or ran any other tests to see if the diagnosis i was given was definitive.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2014 | flag

Dr. Fang is a terrific compassionate Dr. I have been his patient for over 10 years & really believe he is responsible for those 10 years. What ever problem, whether his specialty or not, he has always been available to offer advise and/or support. I would and have recommended him to friends & relatives. In fact I sometimes joke with him about a finders fee.

Submitted July 29, 2013 | flag

I've found Dr. Bruno Fang to be a REAL down to earth Dr. who is compassionate & caring...He takes the time to listen and then responds to his patients buy talking to them and not at them...I personally couldn't have found a better Dr.

Submitted June 17, 2013 | flag

Dr. Fang is truly an outstanding doctor. Not only is he brilliant, but he's very compassionate, patient, and professional. He referred me to the best surgeon as well when I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer. Dr. Fang is genuinely concerned with his patients and ensures that you're put at ease. I'm extremely fortunate to have Dr. Fang as my oncologist.

Submitted April 7, 2012 | flag

Dr Fang was very attentive and thorough. His knowledge and attitude are calming and reassuring.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2012 | flag

I have yet to meet a doctor more dedicated and caring than Dr. Fang. He saved my life......what else can I say?

Submitted Aug. 15, 2011 | flag

absolutely the most caring dr i have EVER encountered. always positive and uplifting. always warm and caring. always has time to explain and gives you treatment and advice, i believe, as if you were his own family.

Submitted July 7, 2011 | flag

He is a great doctor. He really takes him time with you and is very knowledgeable and friendly.

Submitted May 12, 2011 | flag

I just want to say that Dr. Fang is great!! Besides his knowledge, he is very compassionate & caring. I feel very fortunate to have found an oncologist like him. Love you Dr. Fang!!

Submitted May 11, 2011 | flag

Dr Fang is a very respected, intelligent, caring, knowledgable oncology physician. Anyone I chat with at the hospital or in his office feels he is the top doctor of all. He takes time to explain your illness, listen to your concerns, and is concerned about all your problems, physical and emotional. An example to all new residents. Definitely 10 stars.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2011 | flag