Dr. Brandon L. Tullis

Grad. Year: 1999

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 10 reviews. Dr. Brandon L. Tullis has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.4

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Brandon" to "Brandon L."
RID: 2860214
17/09/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Tullis is one of the nicest, kindest, gentlest, and compassionate Doctors I have met in Modesto. Many Doctors could learn much about how to treat their patients from him. He fully understands and practices his gifts as a doctor, without arrogance!!! A major Plus in the town of Modesto Ca. I am major blessed to has such a caring and passionate about his job, kind of Doctor. Modesto, Ca. hold on to this one!!! He is a keeper!!!!!!  Respond
RID: 2603530
30/03/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Tullis has restored my ability to walk comfortably without pain by performing surgery on both of my feet over the past two years. I have been told he is the "go to" Podiatry physician and I am grateful my primary care doctor referred me to him. He has restored a great deal of quality to my life, for which I will always be greatful. Based upon my experience, I don't know how anybody could expect, or get more, from another physician. I recommend him without reservation.
RID: 2437129
02/10/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Tulis saved my husband's foot and got us through a very hard time, 2 weeks in the hospital and 3 operations on my husband's foot. His positive attitude combined with sensitivity and friendliness always cheered us up. He provided all the information needed, with a positive spin. I now drive from San Jose to Modesto to see Dr. Tulis, I refuse to change doctors!
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1517077
19/08/11 5 5 5 5 Great wonderful doctor. For years, I have been dealing with the same issue. My left ankle constantly was giving me problems and I was constantly have a sprain. After seeing him the very first visit, he refered me for an MRI, which showed a serious underlying condition. Immediately he is scheduling surgery for me. I could have had to live with this pain and chronic injury if it was not for him and his expertise!
RID: 1494460
24/07/11 5 5 5 5 The Doctor cares about his patients. he listens and is knowledgible.  Respond
RID: 1475058
28/06/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Tullis was exceptional at treating my injury, I had broken my ankle playing basketball and was referred to him by my primary. At the time my parents wanted to treat my ankle as soon as possible but Dr. Tullis was not available for a number of days so we went to another doctor named Dr. Endo. Do not got to him at all i could have sited him for non practice he didn't know how to operate the xray computer system when we were there, and he said that you couldn't blow up the pictures at all which was false. He gave me an ankle brace and told me to come back in a month. Both my father and i were not satisfied at all and very concerned. We decided to wait for the appointment with Dr. Tulis, under his treatment he knew how to operate the software and found out that i had an avulsion fracture. He put me in a cast and set up a recovery program for me. I never had to have surgery and i have healed perfectly. Please do not go to Dr. Endo you will regret it.
RID: 1360407
10/02/11 5 5 5 5 Very knowledgeable, kind and patient. Dr. Tullis is extremely thorough and makes you relaxed so you can hear all of your options and he helps you make the best decision for you. I highly recomment Dr. Tullis.
Insurance: Pacificare
RID: 1332407
10/01/11 4 4 5 5 Wonderful, humane, kind, knowledgable doctor. Great guy, good job!
RID: 845280
28/03/09 5 5 5 5 A fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, Dr. Tullis performed numerous surgeries to correct problems/deformities caused by a FORMER surgeon and staph infection. He is highly skilled, patient, kind and dedicated to helping people achieve the best possible outcome for whatever problem they face.
RID: 735637
03/12/08 5 5 4 5 Very kind and thorough in explaining symptoms and diagnosis. Staff is friendly and waiting room is spacious.