Rate Dr. Rita Kachru

Dr. Rita Kachru's Ratings

I use to see Dr. Kachru at her old practice in West Los Angeles; however, she now practices at UCLA where I see her. She is the kindest, most compassionate, and caring physician I have ever gone to. She is very thorough and listens to what I have to tell her without ever rushing me. She explains test results and any medicine/treatment programs that she puts me on. Dr. Kachru follows up and answers my E-Mails and is very accessible. You will immediately feel comfortable whenever you go to visit her because of her warm personality. She truly cares about the well being of your health and making you better. She is board certified in pediatrics, internal medicine and allergy & immunology so she is EXTREMELY SMART! She is truly "One in a Million" as both a physician and human being. If you go to see her you will be fortunate because you will be going to an amazing doctor who is one of the best in her field who truly loves and cares about her patients. Dr. Kachru is a class act and GREAT MD!

Submitted Jan. 15, 2014 | flag

Great doctor. Very thorough. Terrible office though. They make you wait forever. They must double-book. Also, front desk staff are very rude, both on the phone and in person when you get to the office.

Submitted July 18, 2011 | flag

A genuinely kind person with a vast knowledge of allergies and medicines in which will treat them. I would refer any one to her, she is trustworthy, responsible, kind, (and the wait time is pretty good). Undoubtedly one of the best doctors I've ever had.

Submitted April 20, 2011 | flag