Rate Dr. William C. Goggins

Dr. William C. Goggins's Ratings

.I trusted him and knew he cared. He knew his stuff and knew. What to do in a humble way

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2610241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

DR.Goggins is a consummate professional. He cares deeply about the survival and after care of your organ. He has has changed my outlook on a a lot of medical misnomers. I applaud his constant upbeat attitude and approach to all subjects. He is not only an awesome doctor he is a good friend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][644866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

there is no better, precise doctor who is caring than Dr. Goggins. He is attentive and punctual. I would recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][644865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2010

This is the first Doctor I was able to say I TRUST 100%. He really cares (and worries) about his patients. He really makes you feel at ease and you feel like you are in good hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][644864].votes_count ]]