Rate Dr. Michelle C. Fox

Dr. Michelle C. Fox's Ratings

I agree with what everyone else said! Dr. Fox is WONDERFUL! She also helped get me through a very difficult time, and she did so with extreme care!! I am so thankful to have found her because I have had other dr's that weren't as great. She went above and beyond for me, and I would recommend her to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][644880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2012

Dr. Fox is the best GYN I've ever had. She is proficient and knowledgeable, helpful and concerned. She really cares about her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][644879].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2011

Great Dr. and very curteous. She really knows her stuff. Wonderful person too. I can't say enough about the knowledge of this Dr. and her dedication. Thanks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][644878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2010

Dr Fox is an amazing Dr, in September 2009 she did surgery on me and saved my life! If it wasn't for her I would be alive today to enjoy watching my beautiful daughter grow up! I thank her for everything she has done for me in the last 2 yrs!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][644877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2010

Dr. Fox saved my life and I will never forget her. She helped me through the scariest time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][644876].votes_count ]]