Dr. Michelle C. Fox

Rate Dr. Michelle C. Fox

Dr. Michelle C. Fox's Ratings

I agree with what everyone else said! Dr. Fox is WONDERFUL! She also helped get me through a very difficult time, and she did so with extreme care!! I am so thankful to have found her because I have had other dr's that weren't as great. She went above and beyond for me, and I would recommend her to anyone!

Submitted May 27, 2012 | flag

Dr. Fox is the best GYN I've ever had. She is proficient and knowledgeable, helpful and concerned. She really cares about her patients.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2011 | flag

Great Dr. and very curteous. She really knows her stuff. Wonderful person too. I can't say enough about the knowledge of this Dr. and her dedication. Thanks

Submitted Dec. 22, 2010 | flag

Dr Fox is an amazing Dr, in September 2009 she did surgery on me and saved my life! If it wasn't for her I would be alive today to enjoy watching my beautiful daughter grow up! I thank her for everything she has done for me in the last 2 yrs!

Submitted Nov. 19, 2010 | flag

Dr. Fox saved my life and I will never forget her. She helped me through the scariest time.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2009 | flag