Rate Dr. Larry C. Leverett

Dr. Larry C. Leverett's Ratings

Dr. Leverett and his staff, are the best! I was very nervous about my breast augmentation and being put to sleep for the first time. Not only did Dr. Leverett give me TWO FREE CONSULTS, but I was also talking to Nicole, gorgeous, honest, and brilliant manager, every other day via email about my concerns. Nicole would also call me if she felt she needed to go into detail about my questions. Dr. Leverett was very honest and educating about the sizes I wanted, and he wasnt afraid to tell me certain sizes would make me look ridic-I LOVED THAT! I never felt our consults were too brief bc he answered any and all questions I had. Surgery was a breeze, I am one week post op, and I LOVE MY RESULTS. When I came back to the office the whole staff congratulated me and was truy happy and excited for my results. Dr. leverett and his WHOLE staff are brilliant, talented, turly caring, amazing people. Thank you Dr. Leverertt, Nicole, and Staff!!!

Submitted Feb. 9, 2014 | flag

I wasn't sure how to rate the staff, they were okay, but the Dr. is the issue. Dr.Leverett does not spend any time with his patients. He seems to be in a hurry with every appnt. I should have known when I had the consult, 45 minutes with staff, and I think I literally spent 5 with the Dr. I did go with him because he had good reviews, I couldn't find that many though. After 17 years of experience he should have more. I should have gone with my gut, I now have one breast larger than the other. I had small breast to begin with so I couldn't tell. He should have explained that to me, given me the option to have different implants to make them even. Ta I have informed them of my concerns and all they did was apologize, and I have never heard from them again, it's been months. They do not care, only about getting that surgery scheduled. I would NEVER recommend them to anyone. If you do go, please go with your gut and if he doesn't spend quality time with you go to another plastic surgeon.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2013 | flag

I had a mommy makeover (breast augmentation, tummy tuck, and lipo to my love handles) a year or so ago with Dr Leverett. I originally wanted saline implants and a cheaper surgeon but he and the staff at "body by Leverett" made me feel right at home. The staff is young but extremely competent. The surgery went as anticipated and I look fabulous! My husband said that he loved me no matter what but now he REALLY loves what I look like. (He even buys clothes to dress me even when I am not with him). Dr Leverett is an artist and likes what he calls "girl curves" and I really like the new me too. He is extremely personable and funny after you get to know him. His staff checked on me several times after surgery just to makes sure I was doing well. I have referred several friends to him and each of them have had an experience similr to mine. I highly recommend him. He may cost a little more but I'm worth it...... And so are you.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2013 | flag

I have had several procedures with Dr Leverett and have spent a substantial amount of money. I had a facelift and nine days later my temporal artery ruptured and the stitches down my face came out. The bleeding was extensive - went in an ambulance to the hospital and had a blood transfusion and surgery. The hospital bills are huge and thankfully I had insurance that covers part of it. At my seven month check we discussed a sizeable lump below my jaw. I was told it was scar tissue and that I should continually massage it and it would go away. The lump got larger and I called to see the Dr. for my one year post opp. Now I was told the scar tissue is gone and my submandibular gland is protruding. It looks horrible. Dr Leverett said I had two options - leave it, or remove it and risk bleeding. He said he had removed only one in eighteen years. I am so unhappy with my results. I spent a lot of money. I plan to get another opinion. Dr Leverett and his staff treat me differently now.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2013 | flag

I am so thankful for Dr. Leveretts expertise, he gave me back my body and more. I had a mommy makeover and was very nervous. Dr. Leverett and his staff were professional and kind. After surgery my recovery was easy and I felt reassured and well taken care of. I would recommend Dr. Leverett to anyone thinking of a mommy make over.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2013 | flag

I was very pleased with Dr. Leverett and the entire Leverett Staff. All my questions and concerns were answered in a professional manner. I am also pleased with the results for the proceedure that I decided to move forward with. If you are considering Dr. Leverett for your needs, you will be in good hands and great service from all the staff.

Submitted April 17, 2013 | flag

I had a tummy tuck by Dr. Leverett in August and am thrilled with the results! After my C-Section 25 years ago, I had one of the ugliest, saggiest stomaches I had ever seen and was VERY self conscious about it. Over the years with a combination of weight gain and loss, it just got worse. I finally decided to do something about it and I could not be happier with the results. Dr. Leverett and his staff were all so friendly and professional. He is VERY personable and both he and his staff helped me to feel very comfortable. (someone on here called his staff airheads, I cant believe they visited the same office that I did. )There was more pain during the recovery than I had anticipated, but again, it was all so worth it! For anyone who has lived with feeling unattractive due to a stretched out abdomenI highly recommend Dr. Leverett and this procedure. I only wish I hadnt waited so long.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2012 | flag

I have heard wonderful things about this doctor, however, his staff are nothing but a bunch of airheads. Thanks I will take my business elsewhere.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2012 | flag

Dr. Leverett and his staff are the kindest and sweetest people you could ever meet. Dr. Leverett took the very best care of me. He even saw me on July 4 to reassure me that all was well. He's the very best, and I highly recommend him.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2012 | flag

Thank you Dr. Leverett! Having recently moved to Southern California, I was able to travel to Arizona and have Dr. Leverett perform my procedure without a hitch! What beautiful results! Over the past 15 years I have gone to him to and have always experienced the utmost care and professionalism from him and his staff. The results of each surgery has been over and above what I was expecting. You can rest assured... Dr. Leverett has dedicated his life to making people beautiful. He loves what he does and it definately shows!

Submitted Sept. 4, 2012 | flag