Rate Dr. William Buckett

Dr. William Buckett's Ratings

Ce médecin est un excellent gynécologue : compétent, à l'écoute et très doux. De plus, son français est excellent. Yeah ! Je me suis enfin trouvé un gynéco !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2759987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

I am very happy that I was followed by Dr. Buckett through my fertility treatment. He is very knowledgeable, patient and always took the time to explain every procedure to me. Answers all the questions promptly. He did histeroscopy polypectomy for me and all went great. I am now pregnant following the IVF treatement at RVH. Thank you Dr. Buckett and everyone at RVH!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2756618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr.W.Buckett is probably best OBGYN I have met. Very knowledgeable very caring and very helpful. Very lucky to be able to consult with him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2747716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Amazing, helpful, and fukk of knowledge. He is one of the best obgyn's ive had to deal with

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2741576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Dr Buckett is by far the best OBGYN in Montreal. I was he patient at the Royal Vic and unfortunately for me since he became Head of the Fertility Clinic he had to drop a lot of patients. I'm literally heartbroken. I'm now seeing him at his Private Practice Medic Elle on Sherbrooke Street. If you can afford it, that's great alternative to see him.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2693991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

Saw him today for the first time and you can tell he cares for his patients! I extremely recmend him! No doubt at all

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2677546].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

Dr. Buckett is a very nice doctor. Calm, caring and gentle.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2635333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

Thank you Dr. Buckett, you are the best one, I'm very lucky

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2565903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Best Dr. Ever! Literally! They stopped doing those kind of doctors long time ago! Listens, cares, knows, dedicates, solves, explains! Loooooove him!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2518513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

I was experiencing excruciating pain for the past five years and after seeing FOUR other doctors, I am eternally grateful to have been referred to Dr. Buckett. He was my mother's gynecologist and she insisted I see him. Well, after just one meeting with him, I finally found a doctor who actually listened to me and my story. He offered some options and told me to return in six months to reevaluate my situation. After the six months and no improvement on my pain, he offered surgery to remove a fibroid that I believed was causing the pain. The other doctors only offered for me to go on "The Pill" to alleviate the symptoms, but never curing the problem. We did the surgery and he noticed the fibroid was leaning on my uterus so during ovulation, it was causing my discomfort. I have been PAIN-FREE for four months now, since the surgery. I cannot thank him enough for LISTENING to me, and PROBLEM SOLVING my pain. He's the BEST!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2455743].votes_count ]]