Rate Dr. William Buckett

Dr. William Buckett's Ratings

Dr. Buckett is a very nice doctor. Calm, caring and gentle.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635333].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

Thank you Dr. Buckett, you are the best one, I'm very lucky

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2565903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Best Dr. Ever! Literally! They stopped doing those kind of doctors long time ago! Listens, cares, knows, dedicates, solves, explains! Loooooove him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2518513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

I was experiencing excruciating pain for the past five years and after seeing FOUR other doctors, I am eternally grateful to have been referred to Dr. Buckett. He was my mother's gynecologist and she insisted I see him. Well, after just one meeting with him, I finally found a doctor who actually listened to me and my story. He offered some options and told me to return in six months to reevaluate my situation. After the six months and no improvement on my pain, he offered surgery to remove a fibroid that I believed was causing the pain. The other doctors only offered for me to go on "The Pill" to alleviate the symptoms, but never curing the problem. We did the surgery and he noticed the fibroid was leaning on my uterus so during ovulation, it was causing my discomfort. I have been PAIN-FREE for four months now, since the surgery. I cannot thank him enough for LISTENING to me, and PROBLEM SOLVING my pain. He's the BEST!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Dr. Buckett is the most caring, gentle and knowledgeable professional I've ever met. He followed my two pregnancies and delivered my second baby. I trust him completely, he is one of a kind!!! Thank you, Dr. Buckett!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2455742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

Dr. Buckett knows his stuff. He tried various tricks to make it happen. The important thing is to engage with doctors on symptoms and research you have done yourself. He will listen attentatively. My wife ended up having twins. He referred us to Dr. Benjamin who takes only high risk deliveries (she did a wonderful job). Without Dr. Buckett, god knows if my wife would have ever have been able to get pregnant. He is as good as it gets. A+++

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1859709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2013

Dr. Buckett is the best doctor one can imagine. He is very compassionate, caring, extremely knowledgeable and always up-to-date on the current research, takes his time with his patients, he even knows your case without looking at the chart. My whole family is very thankful to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1859708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

When you give birth at the Royal Vic you get whoever is on call. Dr Buckett delivered my daughter, she was induced and it took 17 hours. At 11 hours my mother started to bug him to do a C Section and he refused when she finally came out stubbornly at 17and a half hours, she got stuck and now has limited movement in her left arm. And will only get 70% back through surgery. He seems to know what he is talking about cause of his British accent and he is really nice but from that I had a horrible labor and now I have a child who will struggle forever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1859707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2012

I have been with Dr. Buckett for some time now, and I have to say he is easily the kindest, most loving, empathetic, calm doctor I have ever had. I trust 110% that he will help my husband and I become parents through his IVF clinic at the Royal Vic. He's wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1859706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2011

He is the most conscientious, helpful, kind Doctor I ever met, God bless him, I recommend him totally!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1859705].votes_count ]]