Rate Dr. Robyn Gertenstein

Dr. Robyn Gertenstein's Ratings

Terrible. Terrible. Terrible. She is rough with exams. She is errogant. I can not understand why people continue to see her. I saw her once in my pregnancy, and NEVER again. I don't think people know how simple it is to get a new doctor for themselves. Ask people! Ask for another doctor!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2677103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

I have had a terrible experiance with this Doctor. I don't think o know anyone who has had a good experiance with her. She is cold hearted. She is rough. She's rude. She's a terrible doctor and person. Stay away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2674179].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Going on extremes here, I had this doctor for a "D&C". She was profoundly knowledgeable. However, she spoke very fast and some patients would definitely miss some of her information. She comes across cold which is detremental in some recoveries. Her nurses during procedure were excellent; she runs a very tight ship which feels very safe and a priority, but again, comes across very cold. I would not recommend her to anyone under the age of 25 requiring a "D&C" procedure, or a termination of pregnancy. My GP warned me her reputation preceded her, but I was still not prepared for how fast and hard she went in- no lie.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2673139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Dirty-looking, run down office, rough examinations, and she talks 100 miles a minute. I always feel like my head is spinning when I leave. She is condescending, but very straightforward. Wait times are horrific. How hard is it to schedule an appointment an have it in a reasonable time frame? Can't wait to have this baby so I never have to go to her again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2672289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Dr.Gert is by far the best at what she does. I feel very well taken care of when I am there, and know that she will stop at nothing to provide the best care possible. I would never see another OBGyn ever again! She is definetly a rock star in her own right!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2657919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

This dr has a horrible bedside manner, I would not recommend her to anyone! I was referred to her by my family dr, Waited 3 hours for an appointment, was extremely rude I had anxiety issues prior to pregnancy which I stopped taking my meds as My family dr had told me it was not safe. I no longer had anxiety issues during pregnancy, I was very sick with hyperemesis and hospitalized with a central line until I started on chemo meds for the vomiting as a last resort. She told me it was all in my head and she didn't think I needed to be on them told me to stop taking them, the very next day I took half my dose was sick all in my car while driving and almost crashed. She also told me I needed to be on my anxiety depression pills since we don't need another case of a mother drowning her baby. Discusting!!! I walked out of there and never went back, complete waste of time. I highly recommend boundary trails health center in winkler mb, their maternity ward is amazing with amazing staff. Very clean hospital and the privacy of your own room.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2655606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

I had a great experience with her. Yes I agree the waiting for hours was awful and does need work, and her bedside is a little rough. But I'd rather have a Dr tell me exactly what's what rather than tiptoeing around not wanting to hurt my feeling. I knew exactly what I had to do while I was pregnant to stay healthy for me and my son and she was very supportive every step of the way. When I was delivering, I was lucky enough to have her there and I remember her telling 2 different nurses to stop what they were doing because they were hurting me. She said look and pointed at my face, look at her, do you think you should do that. I was so so happy she did that because what those nurses were doing hurt way way more than having my baby. I consider myself luck to have had her deliver my son.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2559570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

I was referred to her and was terrified as i had heard a lot of bad things about her from previous patients. I went in expecting the worst but was somewhat surprised.. she does not run on time. I was her first patient of the day and still had to wait 45 minutes. I am on the heavier side but only since being pregnant, I've gained way more weight than normal in pregnancy but so didmy sister, aunts, and grandmother and they all returned to normal after pregnancy but I was worried about Dr g yelling at me for being fat... While she told me to watch what I ate and exercise she wasn't mean. Other than when she told me she didn't want me to gain one more pound while pregnant... impossible. She has been somewhat pleasant with me and although she doesn't appear like she is really listening she does answer all questions. I asked her how her holidays were at my last appointment and she completely changed her personality. She was polite, and smiled at me and apologized for making me wait... maybe

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2502768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

I hope she'll do better. I saw Dr. Gertenstein last year for a procedure. Quite honestly, she was not very compassionate especially at the time that you really need it. It was a horrible experience for me. As soon as I got pregnant, I switched doctor and had never experience the same treatment. My current doctor is just wonderful and she's a blessing. Make sure you think a million times before getting Dr, Gertenstein as your doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2496899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Dr.G is a great doctor who knows what she is doing. I noticed everyone says she's rude and what not but really She just gets straight to the point and doesn't sugar coat anything for anyone, there's nothing wrong with that., it's all about what you can handle. As for her wait time, yeah you wait long but that obviously means she's good if her waiting room is packed to the gills. She had delivered 3 of my babies and will be doing my 4th in January and I can't freaking wait!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2455750].votes_count ]]