You may also like

Rate Dr. Robyn Gertenstein

Dr. Robyn Gertenstein's Ratings

I did not have a positive experience with this doctor. She was aggressive and rude and did not support my final decision and it wasn't even up to her. She did not answer any of my questions properly and she interrupted me when I asking them. If I ever had to see her again I would CHOSE NOT TOO!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2774457].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

I had a D&C done by this woman a few days ago. This was an extremely difficult time for me and I felt no support nor compassion from her. She slammed the door at our first appointment, made me feel like I couldn't answer her questions quick enough and then made me wait in the exam room for almost an hour before doing a pelvic exam on me. In doing so, she jammed the instruments in me and did not care that I was in pain. I'm not sure why she chooses to do this as a profession as she obviously does NOT enjoy it. It is too bad that we have to suffer for her choice. I'm glad some people have had positive experiences, apparently she picks and chooses who she would like to be kind to. I would not recommend anyone see her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2730657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

I would never ever recommend this Dr to anyone. It is not worth the time in the waiting room. I waited an hour for her, Theb she came in the room like she was exhausted and I was wasting her time. She spoke fast and rude. There is no reason to see her. There are 79 better drs. There is a reason she is 80 OF 80.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2721205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

Clearly the positive comments are few and far between. Some people will like her. Some people like bin Ladin. She's a joke for a Dr. And person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2718263].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Great experience! Very knowledgable and gets straight to the point (no sugar coating). My baby was breech and she took the time to explain all of my options and the pros and cons. She performed my c section and I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2717168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

I have had her for a long time now following up on a medical problem. I had skipped a couple appointments because of work, the next time I seen her she asked how old my son was now, I told her he was two, then she asked if I wanted to see his 3rd birthday. She is very straight forward, she isn't very punctual but from what I can tell her patients care is her number one priority and she WILL NOT sugar coat something for you. She makes you take it like it is and that's that. I will continue to see her until she gives me a good reason not to besides being rough around the edges.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2706566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

Terrible. Terrible. Terrible. She is rough with exams. She is errogant. I can not understand why people continue to see her. I saw her once in my pregnancy, and NEVER again. I don't think people know how simple it is to get a new doctor for themselves. Ask people! Ask for another doctor!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2677103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

I have had a terrible experiance with this Doctor. I don't think o know anyone who has had a good experiance with her. She is cold hearted. She is rough. She's rude. She's a terrible doctor and person. Stay away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2674179].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Going on extremes here, I had this doctor for a "D&C". She was profoundly knowledgeable. However, she spoke very fast and some patients would definitely miss some of her information. She comes across cold which is detremental in some recoveries. Her nurses during procedure were excellent; she runs a very tight ship which feels very safe and a priority, but again, comes across very cold. I would not recommend her to anyone under the age of 25 requiring a "D&C" procedure, or a termination of pregnancy. My GP warned me her reputation preceded her, but I was still not prepared for how fast and hard she went in- no lie.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2673139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Dirty-looking, run down office, rough examinations, and she talks 100 miles a minute. I always feel like my head is spinning when I leave. She is condescending, but very straightforward. Wait times are horrific. How hard is it to schedule an appointment an have it in a reasonable time frame? Can't wait to have this baby so I never have to go to her again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2672289].votes_count ]]