Rate Dr. Winsome J. Parchment

Dr. Winsome J. Parchment's Ratings

Excellent doctor..I've been going to this doctor for 12 years and received nothing but excellent care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2611327].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2014

Dr. Parchment is an excellent doctor!!! She's has a wonderful bedside manner and she has a calming effect that will help you through any situation. She seems to genuinely love what she does!! She's about a 30 min drive from my house, but it's well worth the trip! She was recommended to me by a friend of mine and now I recommend her to all of my friends in NJ! Excellent doctors who truly want what's best for their patients are very hard to find! I've been her patient for about 5 years now and her care has been consistently excellent the whole time!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

I am so happy I switched to this practice! The staff is so kind, and Dr. Parchment is absolutely amazing. She delivered my son, and I am certain that my wonderful birth experience was a direct result of her knowledge and patience. She is very supportive of natural childbirth, and even VBACs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2014

Dr.Parchment maybe an ok doctor but the staff sucks . The staff needs phone training and better communication with each as staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

I searched high & low after having a bad experience with my OBGYN for my 1st pregnancy. I switched to Dr. Parchment 6 months into my 2nd pregnancy and I have been with her since. She actually listens and asks you questions. She cares about you, your family & your health/wellness. Her staff is always very friendly & helpful. I also was able to have a successful VBAC and I couldn't have done it without her genuine support. I recommend her to everyone I know. My drive is about 30 minutes to see her but it is well worth it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

I have been with her since 2005 and let me say I am sooo happy to have her as my doctor. I have 2 healthy beautiful boys and she is truly an angel!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1860864].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Amazing experience with Dr. Parchment! I went to her with my second pregnancy and was hoping for a Vbac. She was so helpful throughout my pregnancy and always spent time answering each question I had. I had a successful Vbac and a wonderful experience thanks to her. I wouldn't deliver a baby with anyone else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1860863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2014

Dr. Parchment is very nice. She updates patient of lab test result. Normally, i don't hear anything from the doctor unless i see them after or call about it which they would ask you to schedule an appointment to know the result even if you don't even have to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1860862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

I've been with Dr. Parchment since 2006 and I absolutely love her. She is very honest and open with me. She even got up out her bed to come to Mountainside in the middle of the night to deliver my last baby since my pregnancy had been very difficult. She's patient and she explains whatever you want to know so that you understand. She delivered my last 2 children and I absolutely love her. As long as I reside in NJ, she will be my gyn.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1860861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Dr. Parchment has been my doctor for over 10 years. I love her she is very knowledgeable and caring. Her staff is very professional and I am very satisfied with her overall work ethic. She is a 10 in my book. She saved my son's life...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1860860].votes_count ]]