Rate Dr. Ann Ravichander

Dr. Ann Ravichander's Ratings

I seen Dr. Ravichander with my last pregnancy. She was always quick but showed that she cared. She took good care of me. Her staff are awesome. I know before 2012 her staff were rude and ridiculous but from 2012-present her staff are new and awesome. I know she is an extremely busy specialist, working in two hospitals, her clinic and also a once a month clinic in a rural community so she is a bit slower with her busy clinics and I also know that she has resident dr.'s observing some of her clinics which also slows her down but honestly she is probably one if the only woman specialists in Saskatoon where you can get in within a week or two of your referral and get better treatment than other doctors. People who complain about her are ignorant and obviously impatient, selfish and uneducated in the medical profession! I will go back to her. FYI if you have or had a problem with her or any other Dr. why wouldn't you say something to their face instead of blaming then for your own stupidity! Just saying :)

Submitted Sept. 9, 2014 | flag

I had Dr. Ravichander as my prenatal doctor and also went to her afterwards after my family doctor referred me for a problem with pain post partum. Her beside manner is atrocious. She treats you like a idiotic nuisance who is wasting her time. Prenatal - she was simply brusque and visits were very short. She was uninterested in me as a patient. When she examined me post partum she actually told me that I didn't know how to have sex and that if I just did it right, then it wouldn't hurt. She showed me the 'wrong' way (hurting my scar and shocking me) and then the 'right' way. It was very embarrassing the way she spoke and treated me and I left her office in tears. Her staff also books in 5-6 people at a time. If you want to actually be seen during your appointment time, show up 20-30 minutes early, because 5 other people have the same appointment time as you. If we have another baby, I will be going with the midwives or any other doctor but her.

Submitted July 14, 2013 | flag

Submitted June 4, 2013 | flag

I read the reviews before I went to see Dr. Ravichander and I wish I would have listened to everyone who had advised how horrible this woman's bedside manner is before deciding to keep my appointment. I went to have a proceedure done and ended up spending my time in the stirrups crying because of how she treated me. I don't expect to be given flowers or welcomed with a hug but you don't treat your patients as though they are stupid or insinuate that they don't care about themselves because they had to reschedule their appointment. Life doesn't always work out as planned - that doesn't give anyone a right to LOSE IT on me because I waited before rescheduling. I'd rather get sick due to not seeing a doctor then have to see this repulsive woman EVER again.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2012 | flag

I loved going to Dr. Ravichander when I was pregnant. She was very polite and the waiting time for my appointments never went more then ten minutes past the actual time booked. Unfortunatly she didn't deliver my baby because she wasn't on call that weekend but i would go to her again in a heartbeat with my next pregnancy. She even called me five days after my baby was born to check up on me and let me know when I needed to come see her again and when my baby needed her first doctors appointment. With my experience I would recommend this doctor to everyone.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2011 | flag

I went to her with an ongoing problem and she was very rude to me almost mean like and just brushed me off like i was stupid or something when asking her questions about my condition, I left the office crying and will never recomend her to anyone, her attitude was self righteous and down right ignorant in my opinion when asking her questions about my condition, thats why i went there to get help and left discouraged, disappointed and feeling untaken care of and almost felt like i was burdening her with my problem which is why I went there in first place. I will never go back to her and think she is totally in the wrong profession!!!! The receptionists never even said hello to me when i walked in and I wasted an hour out of my life for nothing and now have to search for another doctor for my surgery. Do not go to this Dr, she will treat you like crap.

Submitted June 2, 2011 | flag

I had surgery done by Dr. Ravichander. I was sick for many months after the surgery from complications and when I asked her questions about the surgery problems she became defensive and abrupt. I would not recommend her to anyone for surgery. Her follow up care when I was in hospital and after was minimal. Fortunately, my family doctor did come and check my charts and was of great help when I became ill post op meeting me at emergency, doing follow up etc.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2011 | flag

I was referred to her by my family Dr. and I regret her choice in specialist for me. The receptionists were rude, had screwed up my appointment and didnt know answers to simple questions. After waiting a long time while my parking meter ran dry, I finally saw the Dr. She spent less than 5 mins manhandling my lady parts claiming she couldnt see any problem when obviously my family Dr. had, hence the referral. She sent me away with no advice other than to not use scented soap or detergents (thank you captain obvious). It seems that she is a great Doctor if a woman is having a baby, but if you have a non birth related issue, she is NOT the person to see.

Submitted May 11, 2010 | flag

Dr.Ravichander delivered my two children both by emergency c-section. She was very knowledgeable and compassionate. An amazing doctor who i will recommend to everyone!

Submitted Oct. 26, 2009 | flag

Very blunt and uncaring. Gave the facts and left it at that. I felt very uneasy around her. Told me to be quite while I was making noise while delivering my child. Rude.

Submitted June 10, 2009 | flag